CHAPTER 12

Weeks had passed and Joy was still reluctant, we hadn't been speaking about love but we had been more closer and open than before. I was certain that she knew nothing about the incident between Bella and I, she hadn't mentioned anything about I and her to Samuel which was understandable for there wasn't and us yet,  seeing how she kept things even from her best friend made me want her more. With Joy it was more than wanting to get to her pants, I needed her in my life.
As I left Lakeview that evening she looked at me, requested that I would text her. It was unusual of her either way I still would have texted and called her. I felt calm and at peace whenever I spoke to her, maybe its true when you are in love small things makes you calm and happy.
I sent her a text message as soon as I stepped outside the gate.
'Phin already misses you'
I was sure that she would read it soon for she wasn't too busy, seconds later there was a reply from her, she is really fast at typing, I said to myself as I opened the message only to get disappointed by a certain promotion company.
"Wrong timing" I shouted to my phone addressing the sender.
And there her reply was, 'Someone is getting addicted to someone'
She was right, I was really addicted to her.
'Will you be available later at around 10pm'
There was another text from her, she didn't need to ask I would be available for her even if she wanted me there at 4am then I would show up.
'yea I will be wherever you will want me to be.' I replied smiling to myself. I only had a few hours to see her again, enough time for me to have my dinner and freshen up.
I had no idea why she wanted us to meet that late but her wish was my command. She settled at a meeting point, I made it there a few minutes to the agreed time she still hadn't arrived, how would she get here she hates darkness, maybe I should call her and ask that? As I was thinking about her, i received a message from her.
'kindly come and pick me up from the gate, I am afraid of darkness' I smiled appeared on my face as I read it through for the second time, ladies are weird at times without a reply I hurriedly walked to her gate it wasn't far from where she wanted us to meet.
                  ///////////
We walked alongside each other none of us had said a word, the silence was not weird, but romantic, I felt the urge to hold her hand which was a few centimeters away from mine, I intentionally brushed my hand against hers twice then let my fingers slide towards her, the silence  held thick air around us as I welcomed her hand into mine, with no objection from her I swung it lightly and pushed her closer to me.
"Aaah... About why I asked to meet you... Issss... well..okay... What I want to say isss..." She stammered as she tried to make a statement.
"Take your time Joy and you don't have to be nervous around me, we are friends right?" I asked as I squeezed her hand reassuringly.
"I want to give it, I mean us a chance" she said as she stood.
I couldn't believe my ears, I wanted her to say this, I had waited for this moment for more than a month since I confessed to her what I felt about her.
I took a deep breath as I let the words sink in, then turned to look at her direction, we had gone far from the town center only a few rays of rights were seeing. I could see her blush from the dimly lit streets.
I let her hand go as I stood in front of her, I took her face in my hands and our lips locked.
The kiss was tender and gentle, her lips were so hot and soft against mine.
I didn't want to end the kiss but I had to, I wanted to see her reaction and know what she thought about the action I had taken.
"Sorry about that I just got excited" I said looking directly to her hazel eyes.
This time she took the first step and locked her lips with mine, this was definitely a question about why I was apologizing. We were both carried away in the moment as we continued to kiss passionately.
We were breathless after a few moments, we both pulled away and stared at each other, her height and mine match perfectly well, she took a step away from me looked around as if scanning the environment then cleared her through lightly.

"I just thought that we should enjoy every moment we have in this life for there are no rewinds, only flashbacks and we should make sure that it's all worth it. For me there is no better way than letting you in, unless you have changed your mind about wanting to be with me." She said as she looked everywhere but my face.
It was unlike her to be shy but this was exceptional she was trying to let me in, was she messing around with me or did she mean it? There was only one way to find out. Nothing had changed on my side, infact I now wanted her more than ever, I was deeply in love.

"I am at times too lazy to type, I have the ideas in mind but, I just want to be away from my phone, I hope you guys always nurse the mistakes, typing with the phone auto corrects wrongly sometimes.

Thanks for the reads and inspiration

I love you so much ❤️😘"