CHAPTER 4

Bella was one of kind, she had a loveable character, she had made me forget about Joy, my parents liked her and my sister had become her best friend. Our relationship was good and everyone in the town appreciated it maybe because none of them knew about my other female friends, we tried our best to keep our personal issues at bay with Phin. This was the only relationship that was known. Our couple was the best in town it had become a habit for Bella to come and give me the company I needed whenever I was at the shop, her aunt liked me so she did not go against our relationship.
"Will you come over later today" I asked her
I knew that she wouldn't protest she just asked the time and said that she would. I was happy after been with her for a month she finally agreed to come to my place. I had been looking for the perfect time when no one would be home so that we would go all the way. We had kissed several times in the past but today was going to be different.
I led her to the house and served her some juice and a piece of marble cake that mum always kept in the refrigerator.
"Your place looks nice" she said. I responded saying thanks as I sipped my juice smiling at her comment, I pulled her to my seat as she finished her drink letting her sit on my laps, my manhood was already betraying me, I had not had sex since Bella arrived to the town and it was too much for me, as if she knew what I wanted she leaned closer to my face and briefly kissed my lips, as she was about to pull away I deepend the kiss savaging her lips claiming them together with her tongue, not missing the mourn that escaped her lips as I pulled my hands in order to cup her perfectly shaped breasts, she pulled herself closer to me, her butt landing on my cork, I wanted more, I stood lifting her up with me and led her to my bed, the lust in her eyes showed me that she wanted more, I  claimed her lips once more as my hands worked on her blouse buttons, I unhooked her bra and pushed them to the upper part of the bed, I kissed her collarbone trailing all the way to her breasts, they were magical, her breathing became heavier as I continued my actions my mouth on one breast and my hand on the other, I then shifted mouth action to her other breast and my hands down to her pants unbuttoning them, with her help we threw them to the ground. my mouth trailed drawing lines all the way to her honey pot she was soo wet for me.
I pulled my shirt over my head throwing it to the ground, with no time we were both staring at each others bare bodies. I leaned in and kissed her lips, her neck, her breasts, her stomach and landed to her honey pot, I took in the smell of it before licking the liquid that was making her wet my action made her mourn making my erection harder. I pushed my tongue inside her making her mourns more and more louder, her pussy was hot and sweet I wanted more of her. I leaked all the cream pushing my tongue harder tasting her inner parts.
"I want more" she said in between her mourns, she wanted more that was what I was going to give her. I went back to her lips and kissed them as I positioned myself to penetrate her. I knew that this was not her first time but I wanted to make her feel like it was. I pulled away from her lips as I placed my dick on her pussy teasing her for some minutes. I would see how much she wanted this and I wanted it too. I put my penis inside her virgina and pushed in, the feeling was ecstatic I mourned as I hit her spot, she was perfect for me not too tight and not loose just perfect the way I loved it, I pushed in and out in a rhythm, within less than two minutes I felt her Virgina tighten around my machine and I knew that she was almost, I moved faster as I felt her shake letting her catch a breather I stopped moving after her cumming.
"That was first" I said smilling.
"How can I not if you make me feel soo good?" She said smilling
" Should I stop?" I asked her not wanting the answer to be no. I still had few minutes then get to the climax, I wished that she would let me cum in her.
"No, don't stop I want to make you feel good like you made me feel." She said little did she know that she already was. She requested me to pull out as she came close taking me in her mouth, I loved where this was going she licked the tip and took half of me to her mouth she did for some time then let me make love to her once again. I bent her over and took her from behind i moved myself in and out as we both came to our climax almost the same time as she contracted attacking my penis I released inside her. We both laid on the bed panting from our previous exercise.
'I love you' I stated surprising myself for my outburst.