♡ 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 ♡

"Miss Y/n, you may come in", the principal called you in and you sat up from the plastic chair in the waiting room

"Miss Y/n, you may come in", the principal called you in and you sat up from the plastic chair in the waiting room. You clenched your teeth together as you stood up.

It was a warm summer day and you where wearing shorts. You had been sitting in that chair for about 20 minutes now.

The principal pointed at a sofa instructing you to sit down as he looked for some papers.

He quickly found them and handed them to you.

"Here's your schedule", he pointed at the first paper, "and here's the school map". As you put your hands to your side to stand up he stopped you.

"Was there something else?" You looked at him while he looked for something in his pocket. It was 10 second of awkward silence before he found what he was looking for. He handed you a small piece of paper.

"What's this?" You said as you looked at the paper.

"It's your profile information" he smiled a little as you looked at him with a confused look. "You see here at Inarizaki we have a little contest every year. Everyone gets a school instagram account and whoever reaches a 100 thousand followers first gets to spend the next year homework free"

You took your phone out of your pocket and started to customize your account while walking to class. You couldn't care less about this stupid contest, but you decided you could use the account to have fun with the new friends you wanted to make.

You put your phone away as you stood before class 2-1, your class. You knocked on the door and walked in. Everyone looked at you. Their eyes pierced trough your soul. You never knew how much you hated to be the center of attention till now.

"Ah! Miss L/n!" The teacher was way to bright and happy for your personal liking, "come here and introduce yourself!" The teacher pointed at the blackboard. You slowly walked towards her and picked up some chalk and started to write your name.

You would rather die than tell the class a little about yourself.

"Hello my name is F/n L/n, but please use my first name" you had a stiff smile on your face while waiting for this nightmare to be over.

"Alright Y/n you can sit behind Suna. Suna raise your hand!" A brown hair boy with his face in the desk slightly raised his hand.

There really wasn't any point in raising his hand since there was only one seat free. Lucky for you, you had the seat in the back corner.

The teacher continued the class and instructed the students to continue where they left off last time. You leaned over and tapped the boy in front of you with a pencil. He still had his face in the desk. He turned around and looked at you with tired green eyes. His eyes where so pretty that you could get lost in them forever.

"Did you need something?" He looked quite annoyed with you.

"Yeah, do you mind telling me what we're doing?" You looked at him without breaking eye contact.

"Yeah sure" he said and broke the eye contact. He turned around and grabbed his textbook and put it on your desk, "we're doing the highlighted stuff. You probably haven't gotten your books yet so you can take a picture, but hurry up". You did as he said and quickly took a picture on your phone.

(A/n: I wanna apologize for the last pfp

(A/n: I wanna apologize for the last pfp. I don't know what I was thinking, but I cringed. This whole fic is cringe ngl. I've improved I promise. Due to me changing the pfp I beg you all to ignore that it says 3 followers and 2 posts. Sorry for any typos it's hard to see trough my tears. Have a good day loves)