♡ 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽 ♡

Since you fell asleep so early yesterday you woke up at 5 am today

Since you fell asleep so early yesterday you woke up at 5 am today. You were bored out of your mind so you got ready and went to school. You arrived at about 6.15 am. You wanted to find a good place to take an instagram photo so you walked around the school, then suddenly you got pulled into the janitors closet.

"Yo, Suna what the fuck" you looked at the green eyed boy. He had borh his hands on your shoulders, "you scared the shit out of me"

"Be my girlfriend" Suna started into your eyes. He wasn't blushing at all, he looked rather desperate.

"What" you gave Suna the coldest look he'd ever seen, "why should I? We've been friends for only a few days"

"No you don't get it!" He gripped your shoulder tighter, "okay, so you've probably gotten a lot of comments asking if you're my girlfriend"

"Yeah I have?" You looked at his left arm then back to his eyes.

"Everyone believes your my girlfriend now!" Suna almost yelled.

"That doesn't mean we should be dating, Suna" you didn't understand at all.

"The thing is that every time someone post a picture of us together I gain at least 5k followers" it was like his eyes shines, "I have a chance!"

"So you're using me for followers?" You were a little disappointed.

"No! You don't even have to be my girlfriend, just pretend!" Suna shook you lightly, "we get a lot more time to hang out if you agree"

"We don't have to be dating to hang out" Suna looked really disappointed when you said that, "what do even I get out of this?"

"I don't know? Whatever you want!" Suna had so much hope in his eyes. There was no way you could refuse.

"I'll think about what I want" you sighed and looked down.

"Does that mean you agree!" You nodded and he hugged you really tight and you hugged him back, "thank you!"

"You smell like sweat"

"Don't ruin the mood"

"But you do"

"Volleyball practice"

"Ew go take a shower!" You pulled him away and walked out.

"Yes mam!" Suna rushed over to the boy's locker rooms, but before turning a corner he yelled, "wait for me at your desk" you waved at him in response.

You quickly found your desk in the classroom and sat on it. You didn't feel like sitting at your chair so you kicked off your shoes and sat with your knees pressed against your chest while replying to all your insta comments.

About 10 minutes later Suna walked in. His hair was still wet, it was very attractive if you're being honest. He sat down in his chair backwards so he was facing you.