♡ 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺 ♡

You opend the lid on the noodles and poured the hot water

You opend the lid on the noodles and poured the hot water. You added the spice and walked to Suna who still was sitting on the couch.

"Careful it's hot" you placed the noodles on the table and sat beside him, "I have a favor to ask"

"What is it?" Suna picked up a mouthful of noodles with his chopsticks and put it in his mouth.

"Do you think you can help me study" you looked at him as he brought another mouthful to his mouth and chewed slowly, "I have a lot to catch up on"

"Yeah sure, but we're starting with English" he took another bite, "it's my best subject"

"Yeah of course" the way Suna chewed slowly was actually very attractive.

You both ate your food while talking about your interests. You felt weirdly comfortable with Suna's presence.

When you both where finnished you took both of your dishes to the kitchen. You grabbed your backpack. And walked back to the living room to see Suna eating another jelly stick.

"You really likes those huh?" You put your hand out.

"If you wanted one you could have just asked, you know" he placed a yellow one in your hand, "okay right now we're just learning about American history"

You put your head down knowing that this was gonna be a long night.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You had been studying for about an hour now and you both were losing focus.

"We need a break" I closed the book and stood up to stretch, "whats the time?"

Suna picked up his phone, "12.48 am"

"Do you have to be home anytime soon?" You looked at Suna again.

"No I don't" he looked back at you, staring directly in your eyes.

"Great let's go" you grabbed his backpack with your left hand and grabbed Sunas hand with your right.

"Where are we going?" Suna stoped and looked at you with a confused expression.

"The store is open 24/7 right?" You stared to put on your shoes, "we're out of jelly sticks and I'm thirsty. I'll pay"

"Wait, put on something else it's colder outside now than it was erlier, plus the wind is cold when we're skating"

"Yeah you're right" you hurried to your room, "wait two minutes, okay?" You quickly opend the closet and put on some comfortable sweats and a hoodie.

Suna was already outside and waiting for you. He had a cigarette in his mouth. You out on your shoes and snatched his cigarette, took a inhaled the smoke and stomped it.

"Hey that was my last one" Suna looked at you with a sad look.

"I'll buy you new ones at the store" you took his backpack and jumped on his back.