escape

Korea-jeon's company-(27 November)
All worker were there listening argument between two important person of there company, jeon jungkook the CEO and park jimin co-ceo, they are in huge debt with a foreign company and jungkook stubborn cause this jimin got it's limit.

Angry and frustrated, jimin said "jungkook, you have to sell all this or we have not choice to save this company, I am giving my shares so please can you cooperate too",but jungkook only had one thing and that was his ego , he didn't take advice from another people, he is depressed but not listen, " Jimin, you know that I can't do that, this last think I had in this company, I do everything in it but not this"said jungkook, all workers don't know their future will be safe in here, so they already sign there leave, jimin got so done with this.

"Jungkook, you had only one option come and save us for not going on street or live us here like a selfish man do, and if you mind that then come on after one month , your friend and workers wait for you, and please come" That said jimin, left him there jungkook didn't know what to do and fully depressed, can't decided and next thing he know he was already on han river Bridge.

Jungkook was calm outside but want to scream, he didn't live like that, he was bossy but when he get his pick of downfall that was stop point for him, he enjoy life but now it's look like his days are end here and he is ready to die. He step on the bridge wall and close his eyes to forgot about the pain of this fall, he almost jump into the water but then heard a voice"are you really going to jump"said girl who was also sitting on the wall and drinking, she was not looking to him only her vision was on the water, jungkook got confused and angry also.

"Yes, and if you don't have problem then can you shut up and let me die" Said jungkook and again try to jump but stop when he heard her laughing on him.

"Me, with not problem, if you think that then thought why I am here, I also come here die and you see how I do that without any fear, ok God here I am coming" Said girl, close her eyes and jump but they heard a voice under the water, there was police "you both what are you doing here, get down or else we arrest you both" And that heard both get down fast and run opposite sides of road, one side jungkook run but get hit by a car and he fall down, his vision blurry only hear police carry him to an ambulance.

Next day when he open his eyes he was in a hospital bed and his neck have a plaster, he slowly get up from bed and then left from there he didn't want to go jail for attempt of suicide, so he run from there but got bump with other person. "You " Said both, it was the same girl from bridge and she also have a plaster on her neck,, they both were in blue hospital dress and looking each other with not kill there.

"Why and what are you doing here, because of you my plan of dying not happen " Said jungkook, he just done with life so much and now this things.
"Oh, please because of me as in you can jump , I am hiding from police, so get out of my way, you stupid " Said girl run but stop when jungkook held her hand.

"What did you say I am stupid, you are and you know I can send you jail, you just didn't know me " Said jungkook, girl was struggling from his hold but they both stop and jungkook hide both of them when he saw jimin was talking with police now he knows that jimin was looking for him, he didn't know where to go because jimin know all his places, he turn to the girl and ask
"In one condition, I let you go, can you let me in your home for some time. The girl rise her eyebrows to him and now can tell that the boy is in trouble so didn't say but only nod and they both hide from people and quickly left the hospital.

The girl bring him to a building and jungkook go to main gate but the girl held his hands and bring him back side of building, jungkook got confused what was she doing, the girl take the hanging ladder and get it down and it reach to one window, she get in from there, jungkook only open his mouth after watching this he now thought that the girl is some thief.