fun

its night time and they were tried and hungry but their pockets were empty

its night time and they were tried and hungry but their pockets were empty. after so much walking they finally find a place and what a shocker that they find something too.
"hey kook! can you please conform me that car just look like my baby"said jen as her eyes get wide after finding the car which just look like hers.
jungkook eyes follow where she was pointing and her looking at the plate he recognize it. and yell at her" not just look like jen, it is your car".

they both get close to look at it but then they find it locked ,huffing she kick the air and give a helpless glance to her companion who looks back and they hear it.
confused they starts to looks all side and then their gaze goes to the tall building that only was there at this quite , abandon place.
he was sure that someone from there have the keys of their car but how will they get it. she was determine to get it back so without thought she march towards there. kook stop her and raise his brows asking as if what she was doing.
she answer his look" we need the keys, you have any other idea"at that he shake his head and let her go but he was standing there as he knows if she get in situation then he will first to run fast .
she quietly enter and find it difficult that no person there for guarding this place. she can hear loud voices and beat of sound, that look like some party is going on there. and then she find the seen that make her get away from there as fast as she can. going back she find him looking at her for explanation but get nothing by her blank face.
for some minute she does not say anything and then she held his hands as her life depend on it.
he look surprise and some what scared by her look ,"kook, only you can save my car now"
again he was surprised ask her "how"
she just drag him there and silently feeling guilty she throw him in , he bump to the door but its was half open so when he turn to look after balancing himself . his eyes got wide and he was about to turn but jen was already at his back,pushing him in.
resisting her imposible as now the sound of music cut by there pull and push .
there was all men no female and the strange thing is that they were not interested in the only girl but him.
she shout out loud "so which one want to see this fine man do a strip dance for them " at her words the whole crowed get high up and shout for him for strip.
jungkook violently try to get away but no sucess and then defeated he send her a glare who just give him a helpless look with her hand close as praying.
he slowly started to open his shirt button one by one , that make the roar loud that she have to close her ear.
in normal circumstances she find it funny. and laugh at it but not now because she was guilty and he was looking fine.
he just showing his half necked body and then someone shout for pants. that make him scared of their lustful gaze on him.
he looks at her direction and was already bring her hands in front of her face . at some point he was about to open the ziper of his jeans when a hand hold him back , he was about to thank him but he drag him to stairs to find a room. all cheers at that . both jennie and jungkook got scared by now what will happen.
jen now was feared more because if she cant save him now then his friend will be get raped.
"no!! i am coming kook, just hope it doesn't too late" she run after them and find the door close. she try to break the door but it didnt bazz .
after trying many attempt she feels like it was her fault that happening to him "jungkook , please be barve my friend. you will be always pure to me "she said but just then a loud crash can be hear come from the room.
now her eyes got wide , did something happen to him .oh god! what she do now.
as she was thinking suddenly the door open and not one second thing jungkook held her hand and started to run towards the door with his capter on their back and she run full speed.
as she look at him with only his boxer and lipstick on his shoulder , she very much wanted to laugh and cry for his state but was quick enough to find the mark because his face was piss at that ,but one thing happen and he come close to the area where her car was park.
she get exited when he insert the key, she wanted to ask about it but held as hearing many sounds calling them to stop.
as fast as he can ,he started the car and they get away from there but she cant stop herself but yell"good bye f******"

after some distance she started to laugh to much and again he give her angry growl , she try to stop but can't. he sigh and after finding the stain on his shoulder make him cring and said trough his grit teeth " never, do that again jen or i will kill you next time".
she snort but nod at his annoyed face by her having fun in this situation.
"but really that was funny and as our luck the same person wanted to sleep with you who try to steal my car".
"and whose fault is that , you soled me"he answer her with frown .she just stop her happy face and look at him with serious expression ,"oh! so its time to point finger then it's you who have to be punished because you were the one who break my car and then it get steal by them".

he just shake at her antis , fighting with her is imposible to win.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sorry for late update, hope you like it .
Please vote and comment , always thankful for your support 😊