run away

for next few days mark observe jennie as when she eats or do something for herself. she was never silent like that before but coming here back you can see changes in her. he likes her silly side as they have done many prank to their siblings and how they relay on each other in time of need, but his one decision make this much gap between them. 

he finds his closer as she comes back and accept him but what about her. does she still likes him. knowing her she would dancing or singing all time if she was happy with what was happening in her life. but now she just do everything anyone says or make them smile. such as she forgives him without any hate comment like last time or any reckless reaction. and he can't even blame her to not loving him anymore. he create the misunderstanding in the first place. 

as days come close to new year's eve their family had decided for their engagment day, everyone is busy with decorating the house to catering . jisoo was already busy as she can't have time to talk fully with jennie. and jin has business so he comes late and today is important for them . he assists all tasks .

mark looks at his phone hesitating to make the call .

evening comes as everyone get ready, jisoo helps jennie with her dress.but stop seeing no smile on her face, frowning she was about to say something but cut off by her husband.

" MY GOD JENNIE!!! you are looking so pretty"they all turn around when jin comes into room seeing his sister looking beautiful. he feels emotional again. what will he do when she be bride dress, shaking his head he smiles. 

but jennie can't even give a fake smile as she look away from his happy eyes

but jennie can't even give a fake smile as she look away from his happy eyes. her heart still doesn't feel any happiness .she should have just died back then.  her remembering the time she try to kill herself but find him she can't help but chuckle fall from her lips. jin looks to her giddy expression and hugs her making her mind fully focus where she was. 

she looks blankly to her brother who is now talking to his wife. jisoo also notice jennie's not feeling well , does they are doing right thing she thought.

as everyone stale down jennie and mark seat beside each other. mark was looking at the clock when everyone stand up for the couple to ring exchange he looks at jeenie who just keep turning her ring that she was going to put on his finger.

mark straight look into her eyes as when she looks up he ask her;" are you happy jen". jennie feels dumbfounded why he asking her that for doesn't he have ask before purposing her. silently irritated she just nods but he was not having it.this time he looks to the guests and ask them the same question," does she looks happy to you people, is her smile feels guenin"

jin frowned by his question looks closely to jennie. she doesn't look like its a happy day , does she not happy.

mark smirk to her as her eyes widen what this guy thinking now,he continue again " she quickly forgive me and also accept my proposal but does any of you feel like she is behaving herself. i doesn't even hear her laughter after her coming home so how can be she seem happy to all you."

again they can't say anything all were thinking how she has been these days. jen totally irritated ask mark " yah!! what do you want , first you want to marry me now doing this bull****." everyone gaps hearing her swearing , never in her life she swear before. 

jennie feels like caught in red light after staying alone for this much time she forgot how she was before. mark get his chance and ask her " do you love me jen"

jen frozen again ,she has been asking herself these but doesn't find any answer. mark looks to her lost face, she has move forward so much. now it is time for her to do one right thing, smiling sadly he tells her " you found someone right for you that you are unsure for now. am i right jen"

again she looks lost, her mind keep getting back to jungkook as his face comes into her mind. this time when she close her eyes , she sees a picture so perfect that her heart burst in feeling of his presence. she misses him so much , her partner in crime , best friend , enemy and now her love.

 she misses him so much , her partner in crime , best friend , enemy and now her love

looking back to all faces she runs to her room as her eyes get wet. why didn't she short this out before, he was always with her. doing everything to make her smile to pour his love and she was in her own world doesn't even notice it. that how much she loves him . quickly finding her other cloths she packed a bag and then get changed.

outside jin and jisoo look to mark who has tears in his eyes but also smiling , he was happy to help her in this. they cancel everything and when he tell them what he found out. jin shakes his head, jisoo also feels guilty to rush things.

jin asks mark " what are you going to do now. she will never look at you the same"

mark smiles and says " its fine, i guess that what i deserve . my heart is broken now but atleast she will find her happiness"

jennie with small handbag and her dishevelled look try to find any vehicle to give her ride but as it was a small town with new year eve she can't find anyone .

suddenly mark stops in front of her , first looking at her fully then laughs as he speak " you grubby ! come I will give you the ride"

jennie looks to her outfit then to his bike ,she doesn't have any option because she have done it again. this time her family seriously kill her if they find her running away again.

seating behind him as she was about to tell him to where to take her he already answer her " city bridge , i know

seating behind him as she was about to tell him to where to take her he already answer her " city bridge , i know . you just hold tight because it might get fast as it is already 11:30"

she looks to the sky as winter chill rundown her spin, 31st december is going to end soon. will she find him there.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
New update before diwali for you guys. I hope you like it, please vote and comment.
Until next update then.
Ps - 2024 is going to be ending in 2 months and 5 days but i can't wait for jennie's new album. When will it come out.
Mantra is fantastic, hope other single come soon. Nov 10 looking forward to it.