not today

Jennie have to go for a quick work so she tell him to do whatever he wants and he nod at that both make seperate roots for the day.

Jungkook was looking shop to shop but get stop when he sees jimin giving the answers of reporters, he look back at his phone that have so many miss calls and messages. He chuckle at the death threats from the investors thinking he himself going to die. Then he thought what he is doing here why not he already die. And what will she do if he doesn't tell about his plan to her because who is she.

"Yeah, what the hell are you doing standing here waiting for your turn to die, maybe it's God's sign that now i am alone this will work" He said, fully determine and again find himself at the bridge where he first go.

"Ok, it's easy, simple, don't look at the bottom jk, you have to do it because it's now or never " With a long breathe he stand up and as he about to jump was held back by a hand that make him turn around fall on the person.

Both yelled at the same time"are you crazy""what the hell"

Jen was under him looking so much angry and pain, she throw him so forcefully that jk got hit by the bars.

"Ah, what, what are you doing here" He asked her shock then get angry because of another fail attempt.

"You, mister jeon f*** jungkook, who you think you are, huh, I know you will do something like that. That's why I follow you giving a chance that maybe I was wrong but..

Jk try to make her calm by his hands getting in front of her face but she give him a kick on the foot and started walking away.

Jk look back at the river and making a promise to come back , he follow jennie with slow steps.

They stop at the shop where a table was there, she sit one side with her cross hand. Jk slowly sit down then look back but he also get angry.

"Why are you following me, did you lie to me about your work" He narrow his eyes at her, she give equally stare then rise her brow making him stomp his foot.

"Why people can't let die someone who want it so much" He yelled that make other people look back making him sit properly. Jen give it a sigh"tell me about it because some people is sitting in front of me"she said.

Both get tried insulting each other for hour that stubbly they start to look other.

"We need to stick together, you can't die yourself, remember , 31st December" She said, jk with tired eyes just nod, his brain stop working at this rate.

Again for some hours they stay still jk dogging off in his sleep then suddenly he woke up by jen's loud shout of his name.

"What did you say" He ask her, not hearing her properly.

"You, my boy, need to get layed " She said, jk look at her for some time then start laughing at her wide eyes face, she look confused at that.

"You and how did you get this conclusion" He ask now fully awake.

She jump with clapping her hands make him flinch at that, she got close explaining her plan"because I think, you never get some and that making you head forgot thing , so what di you say"he glapse at her intense gaze. Avoiding eye contact he started to say "y.. You are wrong, I.. I" And again get cut of by her gaze. Looking down he glapse again shacking his head.

She excited held his elbow and bring him again to the bar, whole walk he think about that but only he know what her plan for him.

"Lena, hey i have some fun for you, enjoy bunny" She said to him pushing him to some girl who give a big smile.
His eyes wide look back at her.

Jen encourage him by giving signal to go with her. He unsure follow the other girl .

Jennie sit down a couch that was long for her to sleep, she call for her drinks and make herself comfortable.

Other side jk was facing a very big problem, he try to tell the girl that it was something he doesn't know. But this atmosphere is also very much uncomfortable.

They get in a room, they girl started to throw her clothes and jk just stand there at the door looking at the interior but when his eyes got the look before him, only one reaction he can do. He get unconscious there that make the girl shout out loud.

Jennie just as she about to sleep get up quick and run in the direction thinking something bad happens but get stop by a body, much of "jungkook" She look back at the girl who was still naked, she try to give a sign that make her dress quick.

They both held him and walk him to sit at the couch where Jen was before. She also sit beside her with a huff.

"I.. I think, he is much better sleeping here, sorry lena " She said to her who only wave it.

Jen was taking breath and then jerk his head making him get up with a head pain"ouch, why are you hitting me"he said massaging his head.

"You are an idiot, why you fall down" She asked, he look both side and get close to whisper his answer all while Jen was looking at him carefully "mmm, how I tell, I never, I mean ever, ah don't know what to do, so I get panic and then " Jen was shocked by it. She never met someone who was that dense or innocent but now she got another idea.

"We have to make your innocence gone, jungkookshi" She said giving him a evil smile that he try to erase by shacking his head no.

👄
How are you people, I update today and hope you enjoy id you like it then please vote, thanks for your support❤