drunk

The bar is on full swing with people dancing and drinking, but for these two people it is going in slow mode.

"Iw drrinnk aall oof iit...you losse, loser" says jen with slippery voice and half open eyes. jungkook look annoyed as he lose to her.

"Howu can youw drinku thsu much"says kook, as he held her shoulders to examine her face that was red with all drinking.

In response she looks into his eyes and see his blush face that look too cute , she can't help herself saying "ohh!! Kookie, you are so cute" and pinch his cheeks. His nose scratch by her pinching, taking her hands in his and stand up with her.

She looks at him curiously as he take her to dance floor as he held her against him and dance funny as she laughs on that. They jumps and do crazy dancing as the alcohol get into their head.
Song -

Lost in dance they don't know when their distance get close. Face to face dancing slow down but then come in a bop song making them go crazy. Some people do some sexy moves as couple dance with body grinding against each other. Looking around jen doesn't hesitate as her back turn to him and he comes close to her back as he held her hips. They close their eyes enjoying the body heat as they dance to the beat.
Song-

It's like something shift between them as jungkook held her stomach with his open palm and she throw her  head on his shoulder from back looking up to the ceiling . He was close to her neck as he take slow breathe, inhaling her scent.

With a sudden halt he turn her around and look into her eyes with desire. half opened eyes they keep eye contact with her as she looks to his eyes to lips but not moving an inch.

Without saying anything he take her away from there and walk to the hotel. Whole time Jennie stare to his side view, looking to his handsome face to his well built. He is really mainly as she herself feel hot inside . Kook's mind was in other dimension as he wants them somewhere alone.

Getting in the room, he let her hand .when she close the door and call him, his sense lost and push her against the door with standing to close to her. Jen doesn't get scared as she can feel the tension between them.
Looking to each other they started to lean in close and then their lips touched.
Jen starts it slowly and when he kisses back it becomes too fast as their tongue play and hands room to each other body.

When he lay her on the bed .she stops the kiss and just look to his face as he throws his shirt and come s close to kiss her again.

she stops the kiss and just look to his face as he throws his shirt and come s close to kiss her again

This time she doesn't kiss back making him stop doing it and look to her face. She was looking something panic and hurt as if she doesn't know where she was.he was shocked as he climb away from her, panic he ask her," hey Jennie!! Are you okay?"

She close her eyes and try to sound fine but she tells him "fine, totally fine. I ..am sorry kook"

He can't understand it , did she not like the kiss or his touches. He hides his pain and smiles, saying "uhm, why are you sorry, if you are uncomfortable with me. you can tell me any time jen, I am sorry for crossing boundary with you" she shakes her head after hearing him.

Not quick to say he take his shirt and get out from the room. She looks to the close door with grim expression.
Jungkook was drunk but he was sure about kiss, can't tell if jen meant it or not.

He spent his neight in the lobby of the hotel, where a sofa sit there.
When morning come he was hesitant to get in the room. Getting close to the door he try to see if she get up from her sleep.

Jen was sleeping as her phone ring, jungkook slowly take it to not disturb her in her sleep. He looks to the phone where it shows a similar looking man with name brother was calling her.
Jungkook doesn't know if he take the call or not . As curious he take the call and hear the person who was saying things. Jungkook get his heart breaks hearing him .
Looking back he find jen wake up from her sleep and seeing him with her phone, her tamper raise . She yells  "Jeon jungkook!!who do you think you are huh? Give me my phone back" and then held her head as it make her worse for her headache.

Jungkook has watery eyes making her stop shouting and guilty look at him , he give her phone back without saying anything he get in the bathroom . She hit herself for behaving this rude, she remembers everything from yesterday and seeing him in the room make her heart beat fast so wanting it to stop she yelled at him and also she doesn't want to burden him more as in end she will be dead .

He comes out in just towel and blank face makes jen gulps, now can she see him like this and dear God !! he is just too hot.

Her watching him like that make jungkook smirk, he says with a clear voice "today's activity is going to be my choice" jen open her mouth to argue but he close it with his hand . Smirking he tell her " no argument miss kim, get ready in 5 or else I am taking your beloved car with me "
He started to dress up as she wanted to shout but can't.

With loud thund she close the door making him laugh and he yells to hear him "5 minutes jen otherwise you know what will I do. "she yells his name as he left her to his mercy .

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
The steamy update, I try and hope you like this.  Thank you for your support .
Please vote and comment 😇

                        🥟🥟🥟🥟🥟🥟

                        🥟🥟🥟🥟🥟🥟