first stop

they reached the entrance of the city in night time. both were exhausted by the events happened before so they find don't bother to get out and look for any place to stay . they have some food that was there in the car and find her items in there too.
lucky they eat it and manage to adjust the seats for them to sleep.
jen was facing the other side as she turn around she find him looking at her back , finding it odd she ask him " hey!! arn't you sleeping back seat , that will be much comfortable  for you then here"
he shook his head , closing his eyes he said in low voice " i can't sleep with half my body hang outside , it's much more better if i sleep in this seating position plus i have experience in it"
she frown at his weird habits but again they didn't know each other before so maybe it's okay . she ask him "we are going to watch the under water sea tomorrow right"
he just hmm at her words, already sleep.
she sleep facing him as he open his eyes last time and smile at her sleeping face.

Next morning, she was up way before him and already searching for the routes with the map , she has full network now but as she remember what there condition was to coming this trip to cut all ties with outside world for the remaining days . now as she get to the point her face got blank, she was about to open her messages but stop it. taking a long breath she throw her phone in the bag and look at the sleeping bunny who has a drool on his face.

she smile evil to herself and count has she held his nose tight , wide eye stare as jungkook screaming to get her hand away. he push himself up and held a tight grip on her hand that make her let his nose , he yell at her" what the hell!! stupid woman, are you trying to kill me"

she laugh at his red face and said" you were snoring so loud . i have to stop it idiot, now quick get up because i am ready for a bath"

he look confused as how will she take a bath, rolling her eyes she said" we are going to the ocean, so getting in there will automatic get me wet . two work done with one task"
shaking his head , he chuckle and get up to take the map , he circle the part where they going to get near the coast and then he take the wheel as jen scream in joy.

taking the short route he tell her " here comes our first stop mam"
she giggle and get out from the car , telling him to come fast as they run to the area where the boats where sitting.
jungkook negotiate with the seller as she looks at the clear sea , sighing she close her eyes.

when jungkook tell her to get there , they take a small boat but it have enough space so they can sit ,they have change into bath suits.

then first she jump as the instructor tell them how to do it carfully. jungkook worried look at the any sign of wild animal that can harm them. but looking at her impatient face he jump and quickly held something before he sink into the water.

she laugh at his horrified face and he give her a glare . she bring  her hand to him making him quickly held it. they both kick the water and swim . after taking there glasses they take the pipe of their oxizen cylinders.

she had her eyes wide open , observing everything . this was her first time adventuring like that.
jungkook was as exited as he look all ways , indicating every thing he knows . she nod with him .

they come to the surface taking the pipe away she yell at him " it is so amezing , i am so happy"

he was quite as a condition occure to him . he look at her painfully that was oblivious of this.
he try to voice it" ahm, jen!"
she look at him with her big grin " yo kook ! lets go again."

he shook his head , sighing he tell her" i need to go to toilet very urgently"

at that jen look at him with her mouth wide open , she close it then look for the boat that was some distance away from them.
she doesnt know how they will reached there without him peeing himself, but she have to ask him , hesitate she try " uhm kook !  can you held it for some time "
he shook his head quickly.  she was thinking of ways but after 5 min looking at him , she find his face was relax. confused she look at him closely and her eyes look at him surprised .

she yells " ya!! you idiot, did you already pee . you are disgusting "
she was fast swimming fast but he was on his tail , shouting to her " hey!! dont tell others"

she wanted to hit him , why he make this experience so vulgar . now she will only remember this , eww.

he reason to her , giving his explenation " its either i do it here or die here from the pain of holding it.and come on! its ocean , doesnt salt water not here so what make it much more different then me peeing here"

she was annoyed by him , as she get on the boat the other help them . she give him glare but at his helpless face she cant help but laugh.

looking at her some thinks she gone mad but jungkook was giving her sting eyes , as if she dare to open his eyes then he will definitely do something that will  be not good.

at they dry and him changing his cloths , he throw his underware that also make him remember his situation . he really want to kill himself and looking back at the ocean his first stop nothing much good in his opinion .

but with her everything bad seems good. so smiling to himself he held the keys and look at her who was waiting for him.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼I laughed typing the jungkook situation, did you face it too

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
I laughed typing the jungkook situation, did you face it too. I have times where i can't get away or not get notice by guest to go bathroom . It's embarrassing some times .

Please be patient with the updates, i really want to update all my stories but I want to have good ideas or time . Today I get a notice from Wattpad and this really making to delete my account fully .
If you want to read this then please bare with me, I will definitely try better and please understand it .i am really happy that you read and vote or comment to these stories. You can ask me directly when I am going to update the next update so  I will push myself too.

If you like this chapter then please vote , always thankful of your support 😇