feel

"She is now fine but you have to be very carful about whatever you say because as you can see, she is in some type of world that no one can enters. Help her to give any emotions otherwise it will get more dangerous for her health. Good luck" Said the doctor to him. Both were looking her through the window of his office.

She is seating quite and moving, just only looking  in the same direction for some time. He nodd to him telling he understand everything without not much to ask because if he want answer that will come only from one person and that's her.

Jimin was standing outside the room and as he saw him coming, go to him"what did he say"he asked.

Jk take a long breathe and give him a small smile but he suddenly grab his hands "I. I am really sorry jim, I.. I was a coward that run away from his responsibilities . You always was an angel to all but i am the evil who hurt others and not help them" He look down.

Jim held his shoulder making him look at his face, he smile and said "I believe in you that you will come on right time. And now you have someone else to look after so go to her. I will always support you boss" Jungkook smile big at his ending part, they hug each other and said their good byes.

Jk look back at her and still find her in same position, as he goes near she looks once at him but then turn away not wanting to say anything. He frown but then smirk and whispers "so you try to done something which is not in the deal then what is going to be your punishment" She quick to turn around and look at him with her ice eyes, he was so ready to argue with her but she says nothing and lay at the bed.

He was hurt truly, she annoys him but this is to much. He take her hand stoping her to shut him down, she look back with annoyed expression that turn cold with his saying "why you did that, you know how much worried I got over you. I don't fully know about you and you try to suside thought if police got me as your killer then what will i do, stays my whole life in jail regrets why I met you"

She just look at him then aggressively getting her hand back and say" I am regretting that we met then, there would be no one who want to do anything with me, leave me alone ".

He huff saying" Well it's to late now. You have to tolerate me and I am staying here if you like it or not"turning his back to her , he held his heart by hand mentaly celebrating about his first argument win. She scroll at him and then shake her head.

She get discharge at evening, they silently  go out from there, walking slowly without saying one word to each other.

Jk was feeling same when he first come with her to her house but not in sense, he now like to look at her time to time, missing her voice and wanted to hold hands. What is this ❓he doesn't know but liking it.

Song - different way by dj snake

In background he sees himself laughing, singing and dancing crazily in front of her but real they were just walking. He wanted to do so much to just make her smile again.

For one week he try many things like

Try to get fit in her dress to make her laugh but she only give his clothes back that were held by him

He try to slip many time, time to time and one time he did really slip that one was really hurt bad but she just stare at him and then turn away giving not much reaction

He joks, oh those horrible joks he find on internet that he fully blem for not making her laugh

One time he say he will buy this whole building if she talk to him for 1 hour but in reply he got a note saying 'you have no money, you can't fool me'he laugh but stop at her serious reaction

And today just like other time not annoying her, he was playing target borad that by luck all were going in center. And suddenly he heard clap to find her actually enjoying it, he look at her face for some time and then come to her quick making her step back. She raise her eyebrows and he ask "do you have a world map " She just nod and stand up search for it.

He get it from her making her curious about what was he doing. He paste it at wall and get the dots. Coming to her side , he say "ok, so i thought that you target on this map and in three tries wherever it point we will go there " She was stunt by it. Looking at his face for some time she nod and look at the target and he yelled again "and close your eyes , this make it much more interesting" She do as he said and in three tries, she open it.

Coming close she look at the place and her face broke in a smile, looking back she smile to him. He look at the map and chuckle "so you want to go there".

She nod quick for some time but stop thinking about something and say" But how? "

He also thought then ask "you don't have any vehicle".

She nod and they get in the garage where an old red four seater car standing, as jen look at that she run hugging it " My baby".

Jungkook screch his head looks at her, ansure about this will work"ahm, jen you think this old one is in working condition".

She turn so quick, narrowing her eyes "respect mister, I will not tolerate about my baby getting any bad review. She works fine , it's just I don't have keys" She smile sheepish at him and he sigh at that looking his number to call jim.

She jumps as they get the keys from the landlord who was scrolling at them . She hug jungkook tight getting the key and load her luggage. With so much enthusiasm and yell "thank thank you kook, I really own you for this one "  .

He was still standing there like a statue and just then shake his head thinking what happening wrong with him.

Coming to her side seat and smiling he say "ready for trip"

She smile back replying "totally"and start the car starting their new journey.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸

Bts proof release, so good and all the songs are amazing. If you enjoy this chapter then please vote, thanks for your support 🙂