scary

After returning from ocean, the first thing they did was book a room and because they have to be save some money, it's convenient for them to share a room. It's not awkward because they already live in her room but the room is smaller than the apartment room.

Looking to the one bed without any sofa in room, they looks each other with same thought . And run for the bed to get first and at the same time both of them land on it.

Jungkook take left side where Jennie right , side by side sitting they were glaring each other.

"Get up from the bed kook,it's mine"Jennie try to threaten him and knowing her, he says " no!! There is no other option where I can sleep and I also pay for this room so now it's my time that I have this bed" and cross his arms with a pout on his face.

Jennie get distracted by his cute act,she never thought that he is not only arrogant bachelor ceo but also a cute soft boy who just acts when he wants something.
Now how can she get her bed back because she have no words to ask him " listen, I can't sleep without a bed. I need it really, so please"and make her hands like praying gesture.

His brows deepen and said " but then where I sleep, i can't sleep on floor Jennie"

She knows that this idea is going to sound stupid but they have no choice, sighing she says" okay we share bed"
His eyes got wide hearing this and she fully understands that he is thinking other things so quickly make a pause by shouting " no!! Only sleep. You take the left side and i will be on right okay and we shall leave some gap so you know...."saying this she looks away.

He knows her this much that he gets her mood. Before he was just making face so get her fearful expression but he was okay to share bed .

Nodding he ask her " so what's next?"
She ask " you decide"

He gets happy about thinking and take her hand as they drive to next destination.
She was confused but when the car stop at the hills ,her eyes get big.

She yells " what! We are going to Parachute, no!!"
He looks at her with annoyance and tell her " you said it already that I can decide now, so it is parachute. Now get out from the car " huffing she loudly get out and walking to other side but not quick as jungkook also comes and put her on his shoulder.

She yells angrily " put me down, you jerk!! I am not going there"

He calmly walks with her and get to the station where the stuff were assigning them. Looking scared jen try to act as if she was sleeping.

Jungkook find it odd when she stop yelling , so he put her down and just she open her eyes to run away , he cage her in his arms . Laughing he ask her " hey!! Why are you behaving like a child, quit it jen. I need to get the ballon first"

She was angry and scared by what is about to happen. Trying to reason with him " you know, it's to dengerous for us to go for a parachute. Why not just do something else, i don't want to die with me hanging in the air"she act as her tongue out and eyes close .

Jungkook chuckle letting her stand still without his support and says " is it not you who want to do everything before 31 dec, I really want to do that Jennie. Maybe this will be the experience you will enjoy without any disturbance " he looks away saying last line.and this make her laugh, remembering what he did.

Taking a breathe she calm her heart and nod with smile.

As they get in and run with the loudly cheering, she close her eyes when the ballon fly. Jungkook take her one hand in his saying in her ear " look at the view jen, it's amazing "
Slowly she open her eyes with knowing that she was with someone so it's okay to look.

 Jungkook take her one hand in his saying in her ear " look at the view jen, it's amazing "Slowly she open her eyes with knowing that she was with someone so it's okay to look

She started to smile so big that her cheeks hurt but she can't help it. With this great view and feeling of air , it seems amazing.

She no longer is sacred by the hight but mesmerized by the beauty of nature. And jungkook absorb her reaction with looking at her.

She looks back when already finding him Looking at her with a smile. Her heart skips, she started to lost her smile as her eyes hold his gaze. But he looks away when he knows that they were going to land.

In all this process she keep quite that make him anxious by her sudden mood change. He feels like she was thinking about something but can't tell him.

Finding excuse he tell her " it's evening, lets get some food and then look here for some bar. I need a strong drink after doing something like this"

She nod as getting ride of her thoughts . They eat some food with their original barking to each other.

Anyone may think that they were best friends or lovers .

"Do you know that I always have thought about traveling but never try it before. And today's view was just ..." she was baffling and if it was before then he will definitely try to cut her talk. But day by day he find himself loveing her talking.

Shaking his head he says" if your radio is stop so, can we get to the bar. I need some beer ..."

Jumping with excitement she fastly walk, saying " so let's go!!!!"and they make run to go to the bar.

Because they were in la, there bar was also high packed and after getting pass they take lead straight to the drink section .

Facing each other jungkook says " bet if you can't drink more than 5 bottles"
Jennie smirk and challenge him " bring it on!" They click their glasses.

Facing each other jungkook says " bet if you can't drink more than 5 bottles"Jennie smirk and challenge him " bring it on!" They click their glasses

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Hey guys, it's a new update for you
I hope you enjoyed it . And if you like this then please vote , thankful of your support 😇

                       Happy New Year