forgive

The next day jen get up half sleepy and half awake, as she come out from her room to get in the kitchen. She hear footsteps, turning around she found her sister-in-law standing there looking ansure to talk. jen gives her best smile saying " Marry Christmas, jisoo" Her tears ran down hearing jen again. She close the distance with her and hug her tight.

She speak between crying, "you too jen, I really miss you dumy. Why you have to left me alone here with them. You know how much angry it made me when I know what they have done to you. Please you can talk to me about it before thinking about something. We really miss you "
Jen hugs her back saying her sorry because really it's not her fault that she made that decision.

"Stop crying already, I am here now." Jen says going back to her room but jisoo held her back and take her with her room. There jin was sitting on his bed with her photo looking lovely to it. Hearing the gate open he quickly hide it but too late as both ladies see it. Jen eyes find her brother who looks like to cry seeing her.
Not wanting to make him cry too, she run to him and hug him. Jin tightly held her saying "I am so sorry nini, your oppa was not good to you. I make you left your home. Please forgive me "

Jen nods her head as she just don't want to see him cry so she reply with "yes, I forgive you. I am sorry to taking that step. I am sorry to let you down"" No!! I understand you. You were just hurt sis, I could have done better but i just never thought you will take that big of step to left us. Never do that again please, mom and dad would be so angry with me for not taking care of you. It's makes me guilty too. "

Jen stood straight to look at his red face who stops his falling tears but fails. She tell him " Oppa! Everything is okay so please don't cry. I am okay now. And marry christmas ".jin smiles and wishes her too.

This time is forgot all about herself as she doesn't want them worry for her. Her mind was screaming and eyes were dull but still she fake smile for her family.

At night it's a big party in their house so jen also getting ready but her mind was everywhere. She is absent mind there that when mark enter in her room to inform her to come out. He stops seeing her.

Jen turn around to find him stand there stuck with surprise

Jen turn around to find him stand there stuck with surprise. Standing up from the chair she comes in front of him as mark open and close his mouth.
Jen tells him in low voice "everyone must be waiting." Dumbly he nods as she started to walk, he just follow her.

Everyone sees jennie in her bold black dress with minimum makeup looking mature that makes them compliment her. She gives her smiles back in return.
Whole night many people try to converse with her and mark keep close as he suddenly fear that maybe someone will take her away.
Jin and jisoo also observe them as whole time mark shows his affection for her. Jen looks enjoying herself.

After some time she get away from everyone to get fresh air, outside was snowing but she doesn't feel cold. Mark also come out and lay his jacket on her shoulder which she takes with a smile.

Mark chuckle seeing her like that, in jock he says " You really grown up now Jen. It is becoming awkward to say anything like I had done before. "

Jen looks to the sky with blank face as she felt mark taking her hand in his, surprised she looks back but then her eyes got wide.

He was kneeling down with a ring looking nervous but also smiling, as the door is visible so all the gust has seen the scene and loudly giving their aws.

Her face turn red, what do she say to this. She even not sure about her feeling to coming home and mark here purposing her. But didn't she want that before, why she feeling this change.
"I love you Jen. Will you make me the happiest guy and marry me. I promise to make you happy and will do everything you will ask from me. Just give me one chance " And others also yells for her to say yes.

Jen looks back to all around the people her eyes find her brother who also look happy. Seeing him like that make her do one thing she was not sure of.
She nods as mark get up and put the ring in her ring finger. All people clap for the new couple. As Jen heart break, what is this heavy feeling. It was always been her dream, looking at mark's face who's smile is so big but why can't she feeling like smile.

At night she lay on her bed seeing the stars from her window. What have become of her life, she is ending it before but now everything crashing again.
In her sleep she mumble " I miss you jungkook"

Jungkook can't sleep like every night so he started to night jog, as he run to some distance his eyes find the same bridge where they first meet looking beautiful with light.

31st coming soon as he remember his time with her, with a small smile he again start to run.

As the days passes mark started to notice Jen absentminded or lack in interest in everything. She most stays silent or just give smiles. Something is not right.

As one day they both were sitting outside, Jen still doesn't have said a thing making him anxious. He ask her "is something bothering you mandu. Did I pressure you for marriage. I just thought that maybe now... " He stops as one tears slide down from her eyes. Quickly he wipes it looking at her face in fear.
She can't make any eye contact because what does she have to say. That she is not sure in anything anymore that her body is here but mind is elsewhere.

But somehow he understand, his heartbeat in fears of losing her again. In silence he hugs her as she keep her eyes close. Wanting something to guide her or tell her what is right to do.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
New update
I think this story will end soon so stay tuned and also thank you for waiting for updates. I really appreciate it
Next month is Jennie's solo comeback and i am so ready.
If you like this then please vote and comment, thank you 😇