Normal day

Next day come, jungkook was sleeping peacefully on the sofa but suddenly hear a loud knock, it's make him started, he look here and there eyes wide open.

"What, what was that" He ask himself but then look at his surrounding and feel suffocate in it, he try to stand up and see a girl running in the house.

"Why are you running and what was the sound, what is going on' his line got cut when she start pushing him to window.

" Don't have time for chitchat, the landlord is here to check for me, we need to hurry and get out of here, go , I am coming after you"said jennie but kook not having it, he is scared of heights, so he hold her hands and shack his head, she sigh at him, and both got from there, she goes first and encourage him to he just remember his God and after her with a scream.

Land perfect they both get out from there, kook in his whole life never get this type of treatment but what he do now, his life goes total different.

Now they were just hanging here and there, it's chilli outside and jungkook forgot his jacket, jennie look at him when he rub his face and hands, his sleepy face, they stop at park, she give him one long blanket that she bring with in her small bag.

"Thank you, I just want to ask this did we really going to spend all time out of the house, it's cold, I didn't like it much" Said jk, he was now covered fully looking a child who is lost in this world, jennie just shock her head and let her hand also cover with it.

"It's my life, I always walk alone here and there, finding new things and lost from world, you have to enjoy your life if you are going to end it right" Said jennie, jk just look at her , he didn't know what her conditions to want to kill herself , is she also having money problem.

"But, did you not have anyone, your friends, family, they can help you"" Did you get help by them" Jennie counter ask him to got him shut, he only have jimin and he was also struggling but didn't quit with life but here he was planning to kill himself.

"Life is so full of surprise it can be good or bad that is our preference but who got enough of it just don't want to know what to do with it so end is the option, your problem is your pride that can solve if you start to look for others " Said jennie, it's deep that jk got in thinking about his decision of killing himself, did it work if he will gone.

But curious he want to know why she is walking in the path that is come to end"what is your problems that got you want to kill yourself, can you tell me", jennie much talk about it but now they are opening to each other then she thought it's about time.

"Did you fall in love jungkook" Jen ask him, his face got rad by it not because her question but her look that was so intense, he now see someone broken heart in her eyes, his eyes got soft to see her tears filled eyes.

"Not got time, always busy in work, but have crush in college why " Was his reply.

"I live with my brother, my parents they die in accident, but I never feel sad about it because my brother is my parents , he take care of me fully, spoil me, give everything I want and not just him also my best friend and his his sister that my brother like was there. We are happy so much, my brother always want good for me  and my best friend sam, he was everything I want my support, my strength, I just love Everything about him, my brother know about it so after his marriage he announced my and Sam's engagement, we all are happy, me and sam got in relationship of 5 years, he treat me as before because it's that's we are comfortable in it, but one day"and that's Jennie's cry start, jk got worries he hold her hands, she now stop to breath proper.

"He got a call and unfortunately I answer it, it was a girl who was asking him to come in some hotel, I didn't say anything and behave that I didn't know about it, when he read her massage he got me excuse about something important, I really want to confirm that he was innocent but my mind always betrayed me, I follow where he goes and goes to the room thinking it's just my imagination, but when a girl answer and he was in her back, m-my whole world just break in front of my eyes"and now jennie can't stop her cries, he hug her tight, to stop it but can't all the people in park looking at him, he held her face in his hand and say "you deserve better, forgot about him  he is not worth it ok, why you want to kill for someone like him".

" Because he cheat then I cheat to "she yelled at his face, kook got so shock by it, how can he response now, jennie just got up from there and go to other side and he didn't follow her, he was thinking who is wrong in this.

He got cold and look for a warm place, find a coffee shop and go there, got a sit a go in a long sleep don't want to worry about anything.

In  night time when the shopkeeper look at the guy who was now sleeping whole day got worried about him and go to ask him"sir, are you ok, did you want anything, it's night time "jungkook get up from it, he was nit sleeping just close his eyes, he was hungry but didn't have any money , he from there and thought about jennie because only her, he knows now.

And find her in same club where they want yesterday, it's miracle because she was smiling at his figure.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Did I make anyone sentimental, I hope it's good.