Clear

He get close to her to look she is alright.

"Ahem, jennie" He said but cut when he throw herself on him, he catch her just tremble some steps but then get balance.

"Ok, are you alright" He ask again to look at her, she shack her head telling yeas then no then yes, he get confused by that.

"Junnnngkooook" That's how much drunk she was.

"Ok now you drunk already and I am hungry" He said with a pout she copy him then giggle, he smile at that she is really cute now.

"I will get you fooood" She said try to walk but can't her head was spinning, she held it tight, he see that get both of them out, he already see one place when he was getting here so they go there, she so mumbling so much, he keeping her walk with him and after so much struggle with her to feed and him to also feed himself, they got home but now have another problem.

"How will we get up from your window now when you are this much drunk" He ask her, she make a sign by held her fing over her mouth and sign to follow, he try to stop but now she is totally in spy mood.

"Just follow me kook,he was sleeping by now" She said.
"He, the owner" He asked at that she nod but luck owner was outside at her door, she make a u turn but jungkook stop her.

"Is he the one "he asked, she nod then he make her stop there and go to him, jennie have her eyes wide open.

" Mister I like to talk to you about any apartment here"he said fully professional that jen mouth can't stop to hung now she can see, he is really a CEO but if they will caught then

"Sure, sure I have this one and I am just waiting for her to return and I swear when she return  I will give to this one" He said, his anger can see by mentioning about her, she click her tongue.

"But I want to check it first because I am just so busy, you know for my work" Jungkook say, the owner git impress by that with duplicate key they enter in when he was not looking jungkook signal her to come but show sign to keep quite, she nod.

"It's messy because of the previous one belonging, I will tell her to live, you can come here" He said try to humble because it not get any sell for a long time .

They get deeper whenever the owner look at jungkook he make his face serious but when he not then he get her and see any place for her hide.

And they successful get when the owner return with him, jungkook shack head and go from there, the owner keep there and make a seat, jungkook hurry get in back side to find jennie open the window for him, his luck he get up and crash, the owner flinch and try to find where that noise come but then sleep got him.

Jennie was laughing without voice and it's also make him laugh, today surly he lie but in good way.

She hug him again make him froze.

"I am sorry about morning, just forgot that happen ok" She said with a sad smile, he nudged her shoulder with his.

"This morning you left me without any money missy how I forgot that one, you know I sleep for full day" Ge said that make her smile and now she can't help but laugh out loud, he quickly close her mouth with hands.

After this she getting her eyes close that he didn't know how he get her wake up, they both sit at the couch but he was also tried so with just helping purpus he carry her and lay her down, she again mumbling that he got close to hear.

"I, I, can't cheat, sorry, I don't want it" She was repeating this that make him look at her, he knows she lied about cheating but if she want to keep it from him then who was he.

Sleeping get him as soon as he got on his place at couch.

At morning, he eyes get open by a delicious smell, he look at his side that have a nice bread with jam and some fruits with water, he thought about yesterday not seen anything in here but how.

"Morning" Said jennie she was sitting on the floor with clothes everywhere, he thought she had all shop in here.

"Morning, did you bring this" He ask get up to sit and started to eat because he was still hungry from yesterday.

"Yes, that for bringing me home and being nice to didn't try anything" She said, he stop for his first bite to look at her not understanding what she try to say.

"What try" He asked, she roll her eyes then look at him "you know like a boy do when the girl was drunk right, it's normal for rich one" She said struggling her shoulder.

He glare at her now she doesn't have to insult him like that"excuse me, what you think I am, a rapist "

"I don't know about that but just I remember that boys can't keep themselves control,am I not right" She said rising her brows, he look at her first serious then at bread with thinking "I will eat first after that I will tell you, how's boys" He said taking a big bite, she disapprove this that he did again after seeing her reaction.

But she smile at him sincerely after that "I know you are not like others so thank you for that" She said again he stop and look at her but then eat like before making her face change.

They finish breakfast and get out from back before the owner will come.
💘💘

Now blackpink join weverse, wow my armyblink heart,I didn't say that I will update daily but for now I have just it so wait and thank you for reading it, vote if you like this too.