1

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* 

"Ugh, stop." I groaned, smacking my phone. 

The alarm stopped and I sighed deeply. I sat up, and stretched my arms. I looked around my room, the only light coming from under the window curtains. I slowly got up, and headed into the bathroom. I had a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my clothes for work. Black pants, white button up shirt and black tie. I quickly then brushed my hair and walked back into my room, making my bed and then leaving my room. I walked across the apartment and into the kitchen. There where 4 empty cans of beer on the counter, and a note next to it. I picked it up and read it. 

Left to go do some business. I'll be  back later. 

Daichi. 

I sighed and put the note back on the counter. I cleaned up the mess Daichi did with all his beers last night, and packed my lunch for work. When I was done, I ate a banana and then decided to leave for work. I put my shoes on, grabbed my car keys, phone and work bag. I left the apartment, locked the door and made my way to the elevator. As the elevator opened, I got in and clicked the button to the ground floor. In less then a minute, I was leaving the apartment building. I made my way to my car, got in, and drove to work. 

After 20 minutes, I had finally arrived at the tall, huge building. I parked my car next to yamaguchi's, and got out. I looked up, at the big 'Seijoh Magazine Heaven' company sign. The company has the most popular fashion magazines across the country. I've been working here for the past 3 years, and I really enjoy it.

I put a smile on my face and walked in, the big, glass doors being opened for me by the guards of the company. I walked in and waved at Yachi, who was the receptionist. I then made my way to one of the elevators and got in, clicking on the button to the 30th floor, the top floor of the building. The only people who worked in that floor was the CEO, owner of the company, and his secretary, me. When the elevator came to a stop, the doors opened and I stepped out. I walked to my desk and put my bag down. I sat down and clicked on the device on my table, that connected to the CEO's office. 

"I have just arrived Mister Oikawa. Good morning." I spoke, into the device. 

As I turned my computer on, an answer came through the device. 

"Good morning. Please come into my office to talk about my calendar for today." 

I grabbed the agenda from my bag and made my way to the door of the big office. I knocked on the door, and opened it when I heard a 'come in'. As I opened the door, I was greeted with the extremely big office. I walked towards the big desk, and sat on the chair opposite Mister Oikawa.

"Good morning Sir." I said, smiling warmly. 

"Good morning Suga. How's your morning going?" He asked, offering me a Ferrero Rocher from his big, bowl full of them. 

"Its been ok." I said, accepting the chocolate." Thank you. How's yours?" 

"Its been alright. Anyways, what is planned for today?" He asked. 

I opened the agenda, and looked at the events for the day. 

"Well, you have a meeting with Kita and Aran to decide the theme for the next magazine, at 11:00am. At 2:00pm, you have a meeting with Asahi and Yamaguchi to plan out the clothes collection for the  magazine and to discuss the set up for the photos." I informed. 

"I see. Like always, new month, new magazine." He said, taking a sip of his coffee." Well, I do need to talk to you today. We will do it after the last meeting, ok?" He asked. 

I nodded and I wrote it down. I then got up, and left the office. When I got back to my desk, I sat down and got on with my work.

-------12:00pm-------

As the clock hit 12, I got up, grabbed my lunch and headed to the elevator. I hit the button for the 20th floor, where everyone had lunch. When I got there, and the doors opened, I walked to the table I always sit at with my friends. Yamaguchi and Kita where already sat down. Yamaguchi is the main photographer of the company and Kita is one of the people responsible for the magazine themes.  As I approached them, I gave them both a small hug before sitting down. 

"Hey guys." I greeted. 

"Hi." They both said. 

"What do you guys think about the theme for the new magazine?" I asked. 

"I find it good. Its autumn after all, so 'cozy at home' fits well as the theme." Kita said. 

"Who presented the idea? You or Aran?" Yamaguchi asked. 

"Well, Aran had the idea of 'cozy' and I added 'at home' so the theme would be more specific. Mister Oikawa liked it, so yeah." Kita explained, taking a bite of his tuna sandwich.

"I like the theme too." I admitted, eating my salad.

"I'm going have fun thinking about all the design options for the photos." Yamaguchi said, eating one of his rice balls. 

"How do the models feel about the theme?" I asked, finishing up my salad. 

"They liked it. Atsumu was the one who liked it most." Yamaguchi said, laughing. 

"He likes all the themes, there is no surprise there." Kita said, laughing. 

We all laughed at that, because it was in fact true. 

"Well, I better get going. I'll see you at the afternoon meeting Yamaguchi. Bye Kita." I said, getting up and grabbing my now empty lunch bag. 

They said goodbye and I got into the elevator, going back up. When I arrived at my floor, I let Mister Oikawa know I was back and I got back to my work.

----------------4:00pm---------------

"Well, everything has been decided, get to work you two." Mister Oikawa said, as Asahi and Yamaguchi packed up their papers. 

They both nodded and left. I was in the meeting, since Mister Oikawa likes to know my opinion on stuff, and we had just decided on the clothes collection for the new magazine with Asahi, who is the designer of the company, and we decided the layout for the pictures, with Yamaguchi. 

"Those sure where 2 productive hours." Mister Oikawa said, eating a chocolate. 

Like always, he offered me one, and I accepted because who would reject chocolate? As we ate the chocolate happily, I remembered how Mister Oikawa wanted to talk to me after this meeting. I moved on my seat to face Mister Oikawa, who was sitting at the head of the big meeting table. 

"Sir, would you like to have that meeting you mentioned earlier in the morning?" I asked. 

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. Well you see Suga, I've been in charge of this company for the past 30 years. I'm getting old now, and we need a younger person to take charge." He explained. 

"Are you saying you're going to resign, sir?" I asked. 

"Yes, I am." He said. 

"Who will take over?" I asked. 

"My son." 

_____________________________