19

Suga's Pov:

I felt my heart chattering as she said that. Girlfriend?...I thought Oikawa was alone...He told me he was single...Did he lie to me?

I felt tears prickling in my eyes as I lead her to his office door. I knocked on it, and when I heard Oikawa's approval from inside, I opened it slowly.

"You're girlfriend is here, Oikawa." I said, standing to the side near a wall.

"I don't have a girlfri-" Oikawa said, looking up and then widening his eyes.

"Hello love." Laura said, smiling.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Oikawa mumbled, eyes wide in disbelief.

"What do you mean? I'm here to see you baby." She said, stepping forward.

"I'm not your baby, you filthy bitch!" Oikawa shouted, standing up.

"Oikawa, are you ok?" I asked, walking to him.

"No! I don't want her here." He said, looking coldly at her.

The cold look in his face made shivers go down my back. Even when he faced Daichi, he didn't look this emotionless and cold. I hugged his side, and he relaxed under my touch.

"Oh, I see." Laura started, looking me down. "I see you are cheating on me."

Oikawa laughed and he's face turned into one of anger.

"What are you doing here?! I thought you made it very clear that you didn't want to see me again, after you left me and Bella!" Oikawa shouted, slamming his hands on his desk.

I gasped as I realised who she was. She was Bella's biological mum, the woman who had left Oikawa and Bella, to go after a different man.

"I'm here to get my family back, silly." She said, smiling.

"You aren't apart of this family! You made that clear when you left me and Bella!" Oikawa said, his hands going white from his strong grip on the table.

I put my hands over his to calm him down, and he looked down at me as I gave him a reassuring smile.

"I know, I know, but I'm back. Isn't that great?" She said, laughing.

"I have a new family Laura. Me and Bella don't need you, we never did. I don't miss you Laura, I'm actually glad you fucking left. I have Suga now, and Bella loves him, as a dad. You should just go back to the fucker you left me for, because you're not welcomed here, slut." Oikawa snapped, gazing coldly towards her.

"So you turned gay? That's disgusting, never thought I'd see you turn into that. I'll gladly leave now then. I only came back to see if I could get your money anyways." She said, before huffing and walking out quickly.

After the door closed behind her, Oikawa sat on his chair, leaning his head back and sighing deeply.

"Kawa? You ok?" I asked, leaning on his desk.

"Yeah, I just never thought I'd have to see her ugly face again." He mumbled, sitting up straight.

"Were you being truthful, about the family stuff?" I asked, blushing.

"Yeah, I was." Oikawa said, wrapping an arm around and putting me in his lap, facing him.

"But aren't you disgusted by me? Everything that happened to me...you should choose someone better, for you and for Bella." I said, looking down at my lap.

Oikawa slowly cupped my chin with his hand, and turned it up so we where looking into eachothers eyes.

"I'll run my fingers over your past, lingering over the dents and worn out edges. And I promise you, that when you think I'll run away, I'll stay. I'll tell you that you are a warrior, and that you'll never have to fight another battle alone."

___________At Lunch___________

"So, how's work going?" Kita asked, as we waited for Yamaguchi to arrive.

"Its been ok. Yours?" I asked, taking a bite of my salad.

"Its been ok too. Atsumu was telling me a few minutes ago about the new model and new model trainer." He said, eating his apple.

"Oh yeah. Terushima and Iwaizumi." I said, looking around.

I spotted Iwaizumi sitting with Bokuto and Asahi, and I saw Terushima sitting with Atsumu. I heard one of the elevators ping, and then Yamaguchi stepped out. He quickly walked towards me and Kita, and sat down.

"Hey guys!" He said, sitting down.

"Hey." Both me and Kita said.

"Is the new model any good?" Kita asked, taking another bite of his apple.

"Y-yeah. Teru us really n-nice and he works well." Yamaguchi mumbled, cheeks tinted by a soft red.

"Teru, hm? Nicknames already?" I teased, raising an eyebrow.

Yamaguchi blushed harder and then started to eat his salad. I looked at Kita who laughed, and I laughed too.

"Its ok Yamaguchi, we all like someone." I said, patting his back.

"Yeah, you and the boss are very close hmm." Kita teased, looking around.

"Yeah, you and Atsumu are getting very intimate too." I said, chuckling.

Kita's eyes widened, and he focused back on his food, as a huge blush covered his face.

"We are all simps, and we can't do anything about it." Yamaguchi mumbled, laying his head on the table.

"True." I said, and Kita nodded in agreement.

_________Later________

It was currently 10pm, and Oikawa had gone into the kitchen to grab something for us to drink. We had just came back from upstairs, where we had put Bella to bed. We stayed for a few minutes until she slept, and then we came back downstairs. I was currently sitting on the sofa, in Oikawa's big shirt and some grey shorts. I decided to stand up and look out of the big, french glass doors that lead to the big garden. I was watching the city lights beyond the trees, and in the distance, shining brightly. I really was in my own little world, because I didn't here Oikawa walk back into the living room. I only snapped out of my daze as an arm stretched in front of me. The hand was holding a wine glass, which was filled with red wine.

“Thank you, kawa.” I said, taking it from him and smiling back at him.

“No problem.” Oikawa said, holding his own glass and wrapping an arm around me.

“Here, let's toast.” I said, putting my glass agaisnt his. “To the nights we feel alive.”

“To the nights we feel alive.” Oikawa said, hitting his glass against mine in a toast.

We then took a drink while looking at each other. I felt Oikawa's hand squeeze my waist, as he smiled down at me brightly.

“I love you Koushi.” He mumbled, putting his glass down on a table nearby.

“I, Tooru, why would you say that.” I said, my cheeks blushing furiously.

I out my glass down next to his and hid my face in his chest. Oikawa chuckled and kissed my head. He then placed his hand under my chin, and angled it up so we could look at each other. I smiled softly, my cheeks still bright red.

“J'adore ton sourire.” Oikawa said, before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my nose.

“What does that mean?” I asked, my cheeks getting more red, if that's even possible.

“I love your smile.” He said, before kissing my lips.

I smiled into the kiss and then wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms fully around me, and picked me up. He spun us around and my back was pressed against the glass door. Its extremely comforting to know that he would choose me, even when everyone else wants him.