17

Suga's Pov: 

After the movie ended, Oikawa took Bella to bed since she was close to falling asleep. I had decided to go take a shower, while Oikawa was chilling downstairs. 

When I stepped inside the shower, the water fell onto my head and winced in pain. The cuts on my head where still not healed, so the water hurt. After a few minutes, the pain disappeared and I continued to take the shower. When I was done, I got into my white shirks and t--shirt before calling Oikawa upstairs. It took around 3 minutes before he appeared into the guest bathroom. 

"You alright?" He asked, looking me up and down. 

"Yeah. I just need help putting new bandages on my head." I explained, handing him the bandages. 

He nodded, and to make it easier, he lifted me up and put me on the bathroom counter. Then, he unwrapped the bandages and started to put them on my wounds. I winced once in a while and Oikawa always said, 'sorry' before kissing the place that hurt. 

After what seemed like forever, he was done. Before helping me off the counter, he grabbed two butterfly clips that where inside his pocket and clipped my hair back nicely. 

"Those butterfly clips are from Bella. I thought they would look cute on you and they do." Oikawa said, kissing my forehead. 

"They are cute." I mumbled, cheeks red as he helped me get off the counter. 

"You going to bed already?" He asked. 

"No, I'm not tired." I said, shivering since I had just left the shower. 

He nodded and took his hoodie off. 

"Here, you seem cold." He said, smiling. "I'll be downstairs." 

I nodded and then he left. I looked down at my hands which held his light, blue hoodie. I slowly put it on and I blushed even more when I realised how big it was on me. The sleeves completely covered my hands and it also completely covered my shorts. I sighed deeply to calm my blush down and then I walked downstairs. When I got downstairs, Oikawa was nowhere to be seen. I decided to check in his office, and he was in there. He was looking at his computer, and papers where all over his desk, along with a wine bottle and two wine glasses. He sighed and smiled weakly at me, while signalling for me to come in.  I closed the door behind me and slowly walked towards him. 

"The hoodie is very big." I said, laughing. 

"Yeah, I can see that." He said, smiling tiredly. 

"Kawa, you look tired." I mumbled, walking behind his chair and wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Yeah, but I need to get this ready for tomorrow." He said, leaning his head back. 

I gathered up all my courage and leaned down slightly to give him a soft kiss. The kiss was soft, no moving, just lips against lips. I pulled away after a few seconds and Oikawa pouted. I laughed and his pout broke into a small smile. 

"That was very bold of you." He said, chuckling. 

I huffed and he focused back on the computer screen. 

"I'm sure you can do that tomorrow morning." I said, arms sill wrapped around his shoulders from behind. Oikawa laughed and turned his chair around to me, as I pulled away. He then stood up and grabbed my chin with his hand, angling my head up to look at him. 

"I could, but what would I do with my free time?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"I can think of something." I said, chuckling.