15

Suga's Pov:

I was in absolute shock as Kita explained to me what he and Atsumu did.

"So let me get this right. After Atsumu posed for the new magazine pictures, he took you into one of the bathroomd and you fucked?" I asked, as I summarised everything he told me.

"Yes. You can't blame me though, seeing him posing while wearing autumn clothes was just too...hot." He mumbled, leaning back on the chair next to my bed.

"I'm never going in those bathrooms again." I said.

"You act as if you did better! You and Oikawa almost fucked inside a car." He said, sitting back up properly.

"Yeah but, we where alone. You and Atsumu fucked in a bathroom that was a few meters away from a fucking photoshoot. Imagine if Yamaguchi and the other people heard you!" I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Fine, you won this one." He said.

"I don't understand how you got turned on though. He was posing in autumn clothes." I said, running a hand through my hair.

"It's Atsumu. Anything he does turns me on." Kita said, sighing loudly.

I did not need to know that.

-------------------------------------------

"Ok, everything seems to be good now. Make sure to get plenty of rest and change the bandages up." The doctor said, as I stood up from the bed. 

"Thank you." I said, before he nodded and left the room. 

I quickly went into the hospitals room bathroom to change back into some clothes Kita brought with him from when he visited earlier. They where way more comfortable then the hospital gown thing. I sighed as I walked back out and Oikawa stood up. Kita and Atsumu had left after Oikawa came back from eating with Atsumu. After a few minutes, the doctor had came in to tell me I could go home. 

"Lets go then, you need to rest." Oikawa said, holding onto my arm to help me walk. 

I nodded and we walked through the hospital hallways. I winced visibly as I walked through a patient that had broken their arm and the bone was sticking out. I focused back on walking as we mad it outside. Oikawa helped me get into his car and then he hopped into the drivers seat. 

"Thanks for the help today Oikawa." I said, as he stared to drive. 

"No worries Suga, I'd do anything for you." He said, smiling.

"I should text yamaguchi to see if I can stay at his for a while." I said, putting my hand in my pocket.

"Don't worry, you can stay at mine." He said, turning left. 

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." I said, looking at him. 

"You've been there once Sugar, why wouldn't you be able to say again?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the road but smirking. 

I felt my cheeks heat up as I remembered last night. I nodded softly and looked out of the window. 

---------------

"When is Bella coming back?" I asked, as Oikawa sat on the big sofa next to me. 

"I'm going to pick her up in an hour." Oikawa said, turning on the TV. "Do you want to come with me? We can stop by your old house to get your stuff." 

"Yeah, that's a good idea." I said, turning my body slightly to look at him." W-What if h-he is there t-though?" 

"He will be, but don't worry, I made a plan yesterday. Lets do this before we pick Bella up." Oikawa explained, before getting up.