14

Oikawa's Pov:

I was chilling at home, watching a movie when my phone went off. It was a number which I didn't recognize, but I answered.

"Sir Oikawa? Its Yamaguchi Tadashi. Head of photography at the company."

"Oh yes, it's me. Everything ok?"

"No! I need your help. Suga is in danger."

I felt my heart drop as those words entered my ear.

"What do you mean?! Where is he?!" I asked.

I stood up and grabbed my car keys as Yamaguchi explained that Suga's boyfriend hurt him and that he is afraid he's going to kill me. I walked into the garage, told Yamaguchi to phone 2 other people Suga knows for help, before hanging up. I quickly got into my car and drove to Suga's house. I was furious. I swear, I'll kill that motherfucker.

After a few minutes, I made it to Suga's apartment building and I spotted Yamaguchi outside. I quickly parked and got out of the car. I ran up to him.

"Which floor?!" I asked, grabbing his attention.

"4th. I'll go with you." He said, opening the buildings door.

We got into the elevator and Yamaguchi told me how Daichi had always been mean and abusive to Suga. I felt myself get angrier and angrier by the second. When we reached the floor, we walked to Suga's door and I tried to open it, and it was unlocked. I opened it and walked in.

"Suga?!" I shouted, walking inside.

"Who the fuck are you?!" A man said, walking out of the living room.

"That's him Oikawa!" Yamaguchi said, walking past me and into the corridor.

Angrily, I grabbed the man's collar and planted a punch onto his face. I threw him to the ground and punched his stomach. He coughed up blood and pushed me away.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He asked, sleepy getting up.

"None if your business, you asshole!" I shouted, punching him again.

I punched and punched him, until he fell unconscious. I then quickly got up and walked down the corridor, I heard Yamaguchi's voice coming from a certain room, so I walked in. My anger turned into worry as I watched a nearly, fainting Suga in Yamaguchi's arms. His silver, beautiful hair was covered with red blood at the roots.

"Suga!" I shouted, stepping forward and kneeling beside him.

"He's not talking. I called the ambulance already, they said they will be here soon." Yamaguchi said, putting the towel in his hand on Suga's head.

I felt tears spilling from my eyes as I watched Suga's pale expression. Please don't die on me Suga, I need you...

--------------3 Hours Later-------------

I was currently sitting beside a hospital bed, which Suga was in. I had my hand in his, and I was patiently waiting for him to wake up. The doctor's said it wasn't anything too bad, no damage to his brain or skull, but some of the cuts on his head where deep. It was a relief, but I was still worried since he hasn't woken up yet. I was close to drifting into sleep when someone knocked on the room door. Must be the doctor. 

"Come in." I said, looking over at the door. 

Suprinsinly, It wasn't the doctor. It was Kita and Atsumu. Their expressions turned extremly worried and sad as they looked at Suga who was in the hospital bed. 

"Please go home Oikawa, you need to eat and rest for a bit." Kita said, walking over to me and squeezing my shoulder. 

"No. I need to stay with him, he can't be alone." I said, looking at Suga's peaceful expression.