5

Suga's Pov: 

"Dad!" The young girl said, pointing at the figure walking towards us.

In the blink of an eye, the new boss was standing in front of me, a look of relief on his face. So I was correct, she is related to him. I mean, she looks exactly like him.

"Bella, I told you not to run off! I'm so sorry, I hope she wasn't a bother." He said, smiling apologetically.

"It's ok, she wasn't a bother. Quite the opposite really, she kept me company." I said, handing her over to him.

"Well, that's good. May I ask what your name is?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm Sugawara Koushi. But most people call me Suga." I answered, smiling. 

"That's a nice name! You probably know my name but I'm Oikawa Tooru." He said, smiling back.

"Your name is nice, it sounds like sugar!" The little girl commented, smiling at me. 

"Bella, don't say things like that about peoples names!" He said, looking at me with an apologetic look. 

"It's all good! I'm used to people making the comparison." I said, laughing." Well I should get going, I wish I could stay longer, but I have stuff to do." 

"I see, well it was a pleasure to meet you." he said, smiling. 

"You too. Bye little one." I said, patting the little girls head. 

"Bye Suga!" She said, waving. 

I waved back and walked away, towards the big doors. I never looked back, but I could feel those big, brown eyes watching me walk away. I couldn't stay under his gaze for any longer. Those brown eyes where driving me insane! And that goddamn smile! And that voice! It's crazy how its dark and deep but can also be light and cheerful. And his body. He is so tall and his body seems to be so perfect. His shoulders are broad, and his arms look to be so fucking muscly. Ugh, working for him is going to be a nightmare; in a good way. 

--------------------------------------------------------
Oikawa's Pov: 

I watched him walk away, until his small, slim figure walked through the big doors. I sighed deeply as I regained my focus. He was truly beautiful. I mean, his silver angel-like hair, his honey coloured eyes, his pale skin. It looked as if he would break if you where to touch him; as if he was made of porcelain. And that smile, oh my god, that smile could kill anyone. Now I feel stupid for not asking him in which part of the company he worked. I guess I'll just have to to through the long list of employs to find his name, great. 

"I liked that boy, he was nice. He gave me a chocolate from the desserts table and he helped me look for you." Bella said. "Can we keep him?" 

"Bella! That's not how things work pumpkin." I said, laughing. 

"Awe, I'm sad now." She said, pouting. 

"Alright, lets get you some chocolate to cheer you up then." I said, chuckling. 

------------------------------------------------
Suga's Pov: 

As I slowly opened the door to my apartment, a strong smell of alcohol hits me straight away. So he didn't go out to a bar today...great.

I sighed, locked the door and walked to the kitchen. There where empty bottles of beer on the counter, and am empty whiskey bottle.

“Everything is always a mess.” I mumbled, putting the bottles in the bin.

After cleaning everything up, I made myself a cup of tea and leaned on the counter next to the sink. It was all peaceful, until Daichi came walking into the kitchen, drunk and half asleep.

“What are you doing? Where are all my beers?” He asked, hiccuping a few times.

“I cleaned them up, they where all empty.” I said, drinking my tea.

“Whatever, there better be more in the fridge.” He said, opening the fridge up.

“Don't blame me, you're the one who drinks them all.” I stated, turning around and putting the empty mug in the sink.

Daichi didn't say anything, instead, he threw a plastic juice bottle at my head. I winced in pain and put my hand up to the back of my head in pain.

“Fucking hell Daichi, what was that for?!” I shouted, turning around.

I quickly forgot about my head and brought my hands up to my mouth. Shit, I shouldn't have screamed at him. I quickly closed my eyes, and wanted for pain as Daichi walked angrily towards me. He grabbed one of my hands, pulled it harshly and used his other hand to slap me across the face. I screamed in pain as my cheek burned. I felt tears fall down my face, and as the first one reached the end of my face, Daichi slapped Mr again. In the same spot, except it was harder.

“Stop!” I shouted, trying to get away from his grip.

“I will stop when you learn your place, sugar.” He whispered, pulling my hair with his free hand.

I screamed in pain again, as I felt a few hair strands being yanked out of my head.

“Say sorry, you bitch.” He spat out, kissing my neck.

“I'm sorry!” I said, turning my head away in disgust.

“Good. Now go, get out of my sight.” He said, letting me go.

That's all it took for me to run away into my room. I locked the door behind me, and collapsed to the floor. I looked around the room, where I once woke up in Daichi's arms. Now, I wake up to find everything smeared of forgotten love.When did his love become so violent?

I guess it's like my mum used to say, ‘As humans we ruin everything we touch; including eachother.’
_______________________________________
Author's Note:

Hello my loves! UwU

How are you all today? I hope you are well! If not here, have my love and kindness. ┗(•ˇ_ˇ•)―→❤️❤️❤️

Also, let's wish Kinoshita a late Happy Birthday! His birthday was yesterday on the 15th.🎂🎁

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote and see you next time. Stay safe! <3