2

"Your son?" I asked. 

"Yes. You see, over the past year I've thought about resigning, and my son was always the replacement. However, I thought it would be best if I taught him everything about how to lead the company. I did that over the past year,and he is finally ready." He explained. 

"That makes sense. I respect your decision fully sir. I'll definitely miss you sir, you've been very kind to me for the last 3 years." I said, smiling. 

"I'll miss you too Sugawara. You are the nicest and kindest secretary I've ever had. I'm sure my son will enjoy your company." He said, smiling aswell. 

"Sir, how old is your son?" I asked. 

"24, just like you." He said. 

"That's nice. Sir, would you like to throw a goodbye party for you but also a welcoming party at the same time for your son?" I asked, making a nice suggestion. 

"That would be lovely! Great idea Sugawara. Do we have a free space tomorrow, so we can plan it?" He asked. 

I opened the agenda and looked at the things set for tomorrow. 

"We have a free space after 8am." I informed. 

"Ok, we will plan it then." He said, smiling. 

"Ok sir. It's 4:20pm, I'll be leaving to pack my stuff up sir." I said, getting up. 

"Have a good rest of your day Sugawara."He said, waving. 

I waved back and walked out of the office. As I stepped out, a huge headache attacked my head. I slowly packed my bag up, turned off my computer and walked to the elevator. After a minute, I was on the ground floor and I made my way to the big doors. I waved goodbye to Yachi and walked outside. It was colder now, so I quickly made my way to my car. I saw that Yamaguchi's car had already left, as I got into mine. I sighed and started the drive home. 

After the 20 minute drive, I had finally arrived at the apartment me and Daichi shared. I got out of my car, seeing that Daichi's motorcycle was nowhere to be seen. It wasn't a surprise really, so I just tiredly made my way inside. I got into the elevator and went up to the 4th floor. As I walked towards the apartment door, I got the keys out of my bag. I opened the door and slowly got in. I then locked the door and took my shoes off. After that, I walked into the kitchen and took a pill for my headache. I should take a cold shower. 

I made my way to my room and quickly got into the shower. The cold water on my skin made me feel ok, and the headache seemed to vanish for a bit. As I stepped out, I got into some sweatpants and a hoodie. The headache was still torturing my head as I stepped into my room, so I just put my work bag under my desk and decided to lay down and rest. The lights where off, the curtains where closed. There was no light. No sound. Just me and the endless, comfortable silence. 

----------------------------
Oikawa's Pov:

"Daddy, does this look good?" Bella asked, showing me a drawing of a butterfly. 

"That looks beautiful!" I said, ruffling her hair.

She smiled and put it next to the other drawings she had made over the afternoon. She turned back to the desk, and started to draw something else. I looked over at the window, and saw a car pull into one of the parking spaces of my house. I could see it was my dads car, so I stood up. 

"Grandad's here Bella! Come on, lets go." I said, as she turned around excitedly. 

I picked her up, and we walked to the door. I opened it with my free hand, and as soon as the door opened, I let Bella down. She started to run towards the car, just as my dad got out. I laughed as she hugged his leg excitedly. 

"You guys better come inside, if not I'll lock you guys outside." I said loudly, so they could hear it. 

Bella hurriedly ran towards me, and dad walked behind. When she was close enough, I picked her up again. 

"We have a lot to talk about tonight, son." Dad said, getting in. 

"Alright dad. But first, we eat." I said, closing the door. 

We walked to the dinning room, where the food was already set. Dad sat at the top of the table, and I sat next to Bella. We ate in silence, except for Bella telling us what she did at school. After we where done, I took her to bed while my dad cleaned up the things from dinner. When I got back, he was sitting down again, but the table was now fully clean. 

"So, what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked. 

"I'm resigning at the end of the week. If you still want too, you can take over." He said. 

"Of course I want to take over. This is the family business, besides, I really want too." I said, smiling.

"That's good to know son. Me and my secretary will be planning a party. It will probably be during the weekend. Everyone from the company will be there, and I'll tell them everything that is happening. Is that ok?" He explained. 

"That's perfect. I can't wait." I said. 

"I'm glad. I'll be leaving now son." Dad said, getting up.

I nodded and also for up. As he walke past me, he brought me into a hug.

"Make mum proud." He said, patting my back before pulling away.

I stood there, frozen to the spot as he walked away. I only came back to my senses when I heard the door close. I felt my eyes tear up, as what dad said repeated inside my head. I sighed and wipped my eyes. I'll make you proud mum, I will.

-----------------------------------
Suga's Pov:

My mind started to wake up as I heard a loud sound. I opened my eyes, my room still completely dark. I reached for my phone and sat up. 11pm. There where sounds coming from the hallway, so I got up. Must be Daichi.

I opened my door, and as I realised what those sounds coming from his room where, I wish I had never gotten up. Like usual, Daichi came home with another woman. I sighed, and got back into my room. I looked over at my desk and remembered the small ring that is tucked inside one of the drawers. I slowly got back to bed, and tears pooled in my eyes.

All the memories came back to me. I remember how me and Daichi got together back in high school. I remember the ring he gave me when we graduated, that is stored inside that drawer. I remember how we bought this apartment. We were happy. But then he started to go out more, and stayed out most nights. He then started to bring different women into the apartment everyday. It all changed. I don't know when he fell out of love with me. Actually, I don't even know if he ever truly even loved me. The only thing I know is that Daichi taught me that monsters don't live under beds; they live inside people. 

The tears had now made their way down my face. But it's ok. This is me being brave. This is me getting through it as best as I know. This is my tough, and no one gets to decide what my tough looks like.