13

(Warnings: Kissing, abuse and hints of sexual stuff.)

Suga's Pov:

At some point during mine and Oikawa's make out session, he had picked me up and walked to the car. We where sitting in the back seats, and I was still on his lap. Oikawa's shirt and jacket where thrown onto the drivers seat, and so was my crop top. It was around 3am now, but we didn't seem to want to stop anytime soon.

"Sugar, it's getting hard for me to fucking hold back." Oikawa whispered, as he sucked a hickey onto my neck.

I grinded into his lap and moaned quietly as he bit my neck again. I needed more, more.

"Tooru, your house." I said, my fingers playing with his brown hair and smirking at him.

"That smirk is going to get you fucked, angel." He said, as he hauled me into the front passengers seat.

-----------------The Next Day-------------------

I felt the atmosphere around me extremely different as I slowly woke up. It wasn't dark like my usual room, and something warm and tight was wrapped around my waist. I took in the surroundings of the big bedroom, lightened by the light coming from the bottom of the window curtains. I looked under the covers to see two, big arms wrapped around me, and that's when I looked behind and saw a glimpse of brown hair and broad shoulders. Oikawa...

I suddenly remembered all the events from last night, and my cheeks blushed up. Omg, it happened. I slowly unwrapped Oikawa's arms from around me, which was difficult because he's grip was tight, but I was able to do so. I sat up on the bed, got into my feet and regretted my decision straight away. My legs where numb, and I could barely stand. Oh my lord, I'm going to scream at him.

I sighed as I slowly walked across the room and threw on my boxers, along with Oikawa's shirt. I then slowly walked to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, leaning on the sink counter for support. I pulled the shirts collar down, so I could look at all the hickeys and love marks. My torso and neck was covered with them. Shit, how am I going to hide these from Daichi? I was getting worried, but I calmed down as I watch Oikawa appear in the bathrooms door frame.

"Good morning Sugar." He said, in his hot morning voice.

"Morning Oikawa." I said, blushing lightly as I realise the only thing he had on was boxers.

"Oikawa huh? Yesterday night you seemed very keen on calling me by my first name." Oikawa said, walking up to be and wrapping his arms around me.

We looked at eachother through the mirror for a few seconds before Oikawa kissed the top of my head and took a step back.

"Breakfast?" He asked, as I turned around.

I nodded but I blushed as I pointed at my legs. Oikawa smirked and blushed a little too, as he understood the message. He picked me up, and we made our way out of the bedroom, downstairs and into the big kitchen. He set me down on the kitchen isle and then got 2 bowls out of a cabinet.

"Cereal?" He asked, pulling out various cereals before looking back at me.

"Yes please." I said, as I pointed at the Frosted Flakes.

He nodded and made my cereal along with his. When he was done, he handed me my bowl and then got his, leaning on the counter next to me. We ate in mostly silence, both appreciating the morning breeze and birds singing coming through the now open window. I sighed deeply as a cold breeze hit my face. This is a good start to a day.

------------------------

"Thanks for dropping me off...Tooru." I said, getting out of the car.

"No problem. See you Monday, Sugar." He said, smiling.

"See ya." I said, smiling back.

I watched as he pulled out of my apartment buildings parking lot and drove away. I breathed in deeply as I wrapped the scarf, that Oikawa let me borrow, tighter around my neck. I'll have to use this to hide the hickeys from Daichi. I was starting to get more worried as I got inside the building and into the elevator. As I got up to my floor and slowly walked to my apartments door, I deeply hoped that Daichi wasn't home. I knocked on the door, and after a fre minutes, a sleepy looking Daichi opened the door.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" He asked, grabbing my arm roughly and pulling me inside.

"Ow, Daichi that hurts!" I screamed, as he threw me with force onto the floor.

I sat up slowly, and watched he closed the door and turned to me.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" He asked, pulling my hair, bringing me up onto my knees.

"I slept over at a friend's house!" I said, tears pooling in my eyes, as he dragged me into the living room.

"Who?!" He asked, grabbing a half empty bottle of wine that was on the sofa.

"Uh, K-kita." I said, crying.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?! You bitch!" He shouted, throwing the bottle in my head.

I screamed as the bottle broke and glass went everywhere. I felt a horrible pain in various places on my head as the glass made cuts. I felt blood rushing out of the cuts, and Daichi smiled proudly.

"Answer me!" He said, wrapping a hand around my neck.

He started to strangle me, as the grip became tighter and tighter. I struggled to breathe, and I knew he would kill me right there if I didn't try and answer.

"I-I forgot and m-my p-phone brok-ke." I mumbled, barely breathing anymore.

"Fucking useless trash." Daichi said, taking his hands away, and I fell onto the floor." Get out of my sight."

I quickly got up, and stumbled down the hall into my room. I locked my rooms door behind me and grabbed my phone with the little energy I had left. I dialed Yamaguchi's number, and called him. He picked up, and the only thing I could say was,

"S-save me. He'll k-kill me."