Part 5

Me: Hey min'na I'm back and ready to update my story, just I've got a big problem there's this psychopath in my house and he doesn't want to live and I can't call the police because he's to young to be arrested, so I'm literally freaking out right now.

Tsurugi: (looking for her) ELLIE! WERE ARE YOU ! WE NEED TO TALK!

Me: This guy is seriously freaking me out right now... I'm going to write the next chapter and I'll update you on my condition later.

Tsurugi: Hey! Are you in here!

Me: YIKES!😫😖

____________________________________________________________

Tenma's POV:

Me and my sister were walking in an awkward silence, since she woke up after she collapsed she's has been feeling down ever since then, and I'm getting worried buy the fact that she doesn't remember what happened this morning. We kept on walking until we reach a small shed that looked abandoned. 

"Can I help you?", me and (y/n) both jumped out of surprise by the sudden question, I bet we looked terrified because she asked us if we were all right, 

" Are you all right? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you" 

"Don't worry about it were fine" 

"That's a relief, let me introduce myself, I'm Otonashi Haruna, I'm the soccer club advisor, please to meet you" 

" Please to meet yo too, I'm Mastukaze Tenma" 

"And I'm Mastukaze (y/n), we're twins" 

"Wow, that's great, so... can I ask why were you two staring at this shed?" 

"OH, we want to join the soccer club but we don't know were to go" (y/n) was finally opening her mouth, what a relief I thought she'd lost her tongue on top of loosing her memory. 

" Well this used to be the soccer club, but now it changed I can take you to it if you want" 

"Oh yes please!!" we both screamed with excitement and followed her to the new club room. When we got there I was surprised at how big it was, I bet it's the size of a castle, I looked at (y/n), she looked as amazed as I was, so she asked Otonashi 

" Is this really only for the soccer club" 

"Yes, since Raimon became very popular for it's soccer, they have to live up to their reputation" "And can we go see there team please? " 

"Of course they are practicing right now" YEAY".

(y/n)'s POV:

We were walking to the soccer field to meet the players in the club, I was so excited, my heart couldn't stop hammering inside, I was finally going to meet the team I idolize since.... well, forever. But my smile faded when we got to the field, what I saw I couldn't believe, all the players were on the floor, and in the middle of the field was a boy with navy blue hair standing and smirking, how could that jerk be smiling in the middle of all this misshape, 

" Otonashi-san, what happened here?" I asked because this was just awful, but I realised I was just talking to myself because both Tenma and Otonashi-san were on the field talking to that ponytailed jerk, so I went down to join and see what was happening. 

"Otonashi-san, who is he" I whispered to in her ear so that he wouldn't hear me. 

" His name is Tsurugi Kyousuke, his the one who did this to the players, and he claims doing it by just shooting in the soccer ball" 

"What but that's impossible", and before I knew it he was standing just in front of me staring at me with with his orange eyes, he kept coming closer until our noses touch I could feel my heart speeding up and that's when he said, 

" What's impossible, girly?".

__________________________________________________________

Tsurugi: (talking for Ellie) so that's it guys, hope you liked it don't forget to comment and vote. And now...

Me: And now, who are you and what do you want from me, jerk.

Tsurugi: Calm down, first of all I'm your friend/crush, AND SECONDLY I'M NOT A JERK!

Me: No need to scream, I can hear you fine mister, and you are surely not my friend and even less my crush, do you think I would love a handsome weirdo like you.

Tsurugi: (smirking) You said I was handsome 😉

Me: No I didn't,(blushing), you just have really bad ears, anyways this is the end of this chapter, see you next time min'na bya.

Tsurugi: (singing) You said I was handsome.

Me: NO I DIDN'T SO SHUT UP!!!

Tsurugi: (chuckles) Sure you didn't.😏