Part 19

A/N: Firstly I would like to say happy new year to everyone, even though I am a month late, and secondly, new chapter is here finally.

_______________________________________________________________

Tenma's POV :

I was at home thinking about Holy Road and ways to get stronger, like usual, until I got an unexpected call from Tsurugi, since when does he have my number. I picked up the call and heard him say three words before hanging up right after: U. ARE. DEAD, what a pleasant thing to hear coming from him, with no reasons behind it all.

I put my phone down and heard the door downstairs open and close, that must be (Y/N) coming back from the hospital, now that I think of it I should maybe question her on her feelings towards Tsurugi AND Keito. I quickly headed downstairs to welcome my loving sister just to get welcomed by a slap that sent me flying across the room.

" HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR ?!?!?!" I was mad, for once I'm willing to show my love, with something in return that I would get of course, she won't even receive it.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT WAS THAT FOR ??? JERK YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S FOR!!!!"

" IF I KNEW I WOULDN'T BE ASKING YOU WOULD I ?!?!?! "

" WHY'D YOU TELL TSURUGI-KUN THAT I LIKED KEITO YOU ASSHOLE ?!?!?"

"......"

"......"

" I never said that, what are you talking about ?" She looked at me with a confused face, and I looked back with a genuinely confused face, twin things.

" Tsurugi-kun told me that you wanted to ask me if I liked Keito... isn't that true ?" Wait....did Tsurugi just ....use me to get information from my sister... in my name ?!?! (Y/N) was still standing right in front of me with a deathly glare, I sweatdropped and quickly tried looking for some excuses to tell her.

" O-Oh yeah, but it was just to know cause you guys seemed quite....close, I was just wondering...and you know how straight forward Tsurugi can get right"

" ....."

"......"

" Fine, well I don't like him now you know, goodnight." And she stormed up stairs, phew I'm saved, but Tsurugi is so dead.

Next day:

(Y/N), Aoi and I were heading to school together, I was a walking zombie, I spent my whole night plotting my revenge against Tsurugi but didn't find anything, you can't get back at him because you would be dead even before you even started your plan, this is how frightening he can really be.

At the school gate we met a guy that smiled at us and passed the school gate, he didn't look familiar kinda looked like a transfer student. Few minutes later, guess what the guy's in my class what kind of a coincidence is that. He introduced himself and said his name was Kariya Masaki.

After class me and Aoi and Shinsuke went up to him and greeted him, we talk a little and then asked him if he wanted to join any club and his answer put the biggest grin up my face.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was in class sitting next to you know who, he hasn't sopken to me since yesterday's discussion, neither on phone nor in person, he didn't even look at me and totally ghosted me when I said 'hi' this morning to him, what a pleasant way to start the day don't you think, I for one absoulutely love it...and to top that Keito skipped morning classes so I really didn't have anyone to turn to, great.

The bell rang the end of class and it was finally time to get to my favorite place here, the football club. I wanted to ask Tsurugi to go together but he didn't even let me speak he just walked away immediately without even glancing at me even from the side of his eye, did I do something wrong, this is all Tenma's fault.