Part 8

Me: Hi guys, I'm back for a new update, after so long. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________

(Y/N):

Since I couldn't sleep, I was on my phone, and that's when I saw a message from an unknown number, it said : Beware Miss (y/n), we are watching you, and if you dare stand in our way, we will destroy you when you least expect it. But I just brushed it of and deleted the message, I'm kind of used of getting these weird messages from strangers saying they're going to kill me since I got a phone but nothing never happened, and Tenma experienced the same thing but nothing ever happened, so we just started ignoring those messages.

The next day:

 I was in English class, last lesson before lunch, I was sitting next to that navy blue haired guy, how lucky am I ( -_- ), but at that moment he seemed out of this world, he wasn't even listening to the lesson, he was just staring at the window ( Tsurugi: And why was I staring at the window? Me: Because your sit was next to the window dummy!!!), he looked peaceful, and just then I realized I had been staring at him for a while now, but I just couldn't take my eyes of him until he turned around and faced me, I immediately turned around, my face was burning, I was blushing of embarrassment, and that's when the bell rang, OH god how I just love that bell, I immediately packed my stuff and rushed of to join Aoi and the others for lunch, my face as red as a tomato.

Tsurugi's POV:

I was in English, the last class before lunch, and I was bored asf, so I just watched what was happening outside, trying to kill time, but suddenly I felt eyes staring at me so I turned around to face the girl sitting next to me,Mastukaze (y/n), but then she immediately turned around, avoiding eye contact with me and when I was going to ask her ,'what's the deal with you staring at me like that?', the bell rang and she quickly rushed of, just like flash. Well I gotta admit she's kinda cute but that girl has serious issues she needs to solve, maybe I should try talking to, but would be most likely impossible since I'm a seed from fifth sector, wonder if she's got a boyfriend? Wait, what the hell am I thinking, why should I care if she's cute or has problems or if she has a boyfriend it's none of my business, and would most likely not want to know. So I got up and went out of the classroom.

(y/n)'s POV:

I joined Aoi and the others and on for lunch but my heart was still beating fast, and that's when I realized, maybe I have a crush on Tsurugi, NO HEART NO!! you cannot love a jerk like, not in a million years, never! ever! will I love that guy.

Timeskip: 

It was finally time to pass the entry test to be apart of the Raimon Jr soccer team. While I was playing I noticed that Tsurugi was watching us, more specifically, he was watching me, I immediately got flustered by continued to play it cool until the end. When the try-outs were done, the coach announced who was going to be apart of the team, I was litteraly so stressed I crossed my fingers at the back of my back, and then he started. 

" I'm now going to announce those who made it in the team, Mastukaze Tenma, Mastukaze (Y/N) and Nichinoze Shinsuke, these are the three accepted. 

When I heard that I was so happy I jumped up and down of joy and Tenma and Shinsuke joined me too, and then I looked up to see if  Tsurugi was still there, but by my surprised, he had already left, what a strange dude he is....

___________________________________________________________

Me: Hi min'na, I hope you're all dong great I just want to apologize for taking so long so to update, but I also want to thank you all because, thanks to you guys, I've finally achieved 200 reads, I love you all.

Tsurugi: Yeah thanks for helping Ellie achieve 200 reads guys.

Me: Why do you call me Ellie, that's not my name.

Tsurugi: Then I'll call you Lilie.

Me: That's still not my name.

Tsurugi: I know, I made you a nickname, I think I'll call you Lilie now it's much cuter.

Me: ( blushing hard) Then I'm gonna give you a nickname too, what about Kyou-chan.

Tsurugi: I like it, except for the chan at the end.

Me: Then deal with it man, anyway, have a nice day min'na and do vote and comment, bya.

Tsurugi: Bye everyone and stay safe, for the sake of it.