Part 10

Me: Hey guys, I'm finally updating this chapter with my own mind and soul, and since I've been gone for so long I'm gonna make this chapter as long as possible. Hope you enjoy don't forget to vote and comment.

______________________________________________________

(Y/N) POV:

As the two Tsurugi brothers saw me, the older Tsurugi smiled and asked me:

" Are you one of Kyousuke's friends" 

"Uh no I'm just his classmate, I was heading home and saw him go towards the hospital and I got worried and..." 

"And why did you follow me, you shouldn't go budging in other peoples business you know!!". The younger Tsurugi sounded so mad but the older one told him to calm down and asked for my name: " My name is Mastukaze (Y/N), Nice to meet you" 

" Nice to meet you too (Y/N), I'm Tsurugi Yuuichi, Kyousuke's big brother".

Time skip

After talking for a while, I realised that its was getting really late, Aki and my brother could be getting worried, start asking questions to our neighbours or even call the police to look for me, I need to go right now. 

" Yuuichi-kun I gotta go now my family might be getting worried now" 

" OK then, Kyousuke, could you take her back to her house, its late and it isn't safe letting her walk alone at this time." Kyousuke?!? That guy?!?! Take me back home?!?! No was !!! 

" OK then, come on let's go (Y/N)." I just stood there shooked by what I just heard, this guy just agreed to take me back home.

Time skip

We were walking to my house, quietly, really quietly, he was I front and I was at the back, following him, quietly, until he broke the silence,
" (Y/N), why did you follow to the hospital earlier?" 

" Why? Hum, I thought you had some kind of health problem and I got worried soo I thought I could check on you to see if everything was alright." 

" You're such a bad liar you know that." 

" Yeah well, its the truth though, I mean... huh..." 

" You were curious at first then you got worried when you saw me entering the hospital, right?" 

" How did you know all that??" I asked in awe. 

" You're face expressions are easy to read."
I just stood there in awe how could he read me so easily. Then Tsurugi turned around, and what I saw almost killed me, in a good way,
.

.

.

.

Tsurugi

.

.

.

.

Kyousuke

.

.

.

.

SMILED AT ME!!!!

Yes you read that right he smiled at me, not a smirk but a smile. Then when we reach Aki's house I told him bye and thanked him for talking me all the was back home. He just turned his back at me and started walking to his house I guess.
I entered the house with my heart hella crazy, I've never felt something like this before, I can't be falling for him, no, never, get it together (Y/N).

The next day at school:(my laziness is here sorry)

I was in class, sitting next to Tsurugi, waiting for the end so I can go for soccer practice, time was going so slow, then I felt a pair of eyes watching, and those pair of eyes belonged to Tsurugi, he was just staring at me but I didn't dare to look back, and suddenly, the moment I was waiting for arrived, the bell rang the end of school which meant time to play sakka!!! I rushed out of class but before I could go anywhere someone stopped me in my tracks by grabbing my hand....
________________________________________

Me: OK guys that's the end of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.

Tsurugi : You were gone for a while.

Me: Yeah I know and I apologise for it. It might take a while for me to updating these days, I think I have writers block. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed, dont forget to comment and vote.