Part 25

Tsurugi's POV:

As I woke up, I found myself laying on the grass, not in the bus where we had initially fallen asleep. Standing up I realised everyone was here except for Coach Kidou, Otonashi-san and the three managers. 

As the others began to wake up one by one, I on the other started trying to figure where we had ended up. As I turned around to see the area, I saw what I had dreaded the most, a place I never wanted to be at ever again, the place where it all started for me...

Lost in thought I hardly even noticed that the others were all awake and looking at the same thing as I was, Shindou coming up to me looking straight at the building I was looking at from afar. 

"Tsurugi...do you know what this place is..?", but before I could answer, Keito did,

"Yea, this island is called God Eden. A place where-"

"ISLAND??", from there I decided to shut him up and talk instead,

"What 'Tsurugi' was trying to say, this place is an Island, owned by Fifth Sector, named God Eden. Here Fifth Sector trains every seed to become stronger, but the training here is harsh and painful....I don't think there's anything else like it in this world...it's-"

"Terrifying...", Keito said, clearly as traumatized as I was from back then... "We were brought here, just for a short while before beeing sent to Raimon...I MEAN! Obviously Kyou here was sent to Raimon...I-I ran away...but yeah.."

But weirdly I strongly doubted his words. 'Ran away', from what, why even, I mean sure this place is hell but I'm sorry no way he ran away, I knew there was something or someone he was or IS after, it's a gut feeling but I don't trust him as far as i can throw him, not until he comes clean that is. 

Shinsuke then spoke up, "Do you guys think...we'll find (Y/N) here too...?", hearing her name made my inside sting. She wasn't here with us...she was still missing and we knew nothing of where she was...I hated it!

Just then we were instantly surrounded by tanks-TANKS? They came out of nowhere just there, a loud voice interrupted my stunned thoughts in an instant, " Welcome! Raimon players! Let me introduce myself I am! Kibayama Douzan, personal trainer at this facility!" 

"Where are Kidou-san and the others?!"

"Oh no no no! We are only interested in soccer players! The others matter as much as a dying ant to us! But, we do have a certain (Y/N) Matsukaze here, if she's someone you value that is."

What, (Y/N) was here? Why? What did they bring her here for? What business did they have with h-her...was this...because of...him...? I searched for the only person in this crowd that could understand my fear in this very moment, Keito...He reflected the same emotion, the same fear I felt...this was bad, way too bad...she...

Just then, the ground started shaking under us, opening up to a soccer stadium, the over sized muscled man spoke up agin, "You will now face our team! UNLIMITED SHINING!

"Well, well, well. Isn't that Kyousuke? Happy to see you after you shamelessly ran away." 

"Hakuryuu. I didn't run! I was simply following orders!" Tenma, looked confused on how I know him, but he didn't ask any more questions. 

Third person POV: 

As the Raimon players took their positions on the field, Ichino Nanasuke and Aoyama Shunsuke were benched for this match. Ichino looked over at the Unlimited Shining side, wondering what their strategy would be.

"I wonder what Kibayama is planning," Ichino said to Aoyama.

The match began with Hikaru's kickoff, and he passed the ball to Shindou. Shuu was watching from the sidelines, and Tenma sensed his presence.

Shindou then passed the ball to Tenma, who used his Soyokaze Step technique to advance. He then passed it to Tsurugi, who attempted a Death Drop shot.

However, Hakuryuu suddenly intervened, using his White Hurricane technique. This not only stopped Tsurugi's shot, but Hakuryuu added his own hissatsu to it, creating an incredibly powerful blocked shot that Sangoku couldn't stop.

"Whoa, that shot was crazy strong!" Ichino exclaimed to Aoyama.

The score was now 1-0 in Unlimited Shining's favor.

The match continued, with Shindou trying to dribble the ball, but Hakuryuu stole it again. Amagi turned to Kirino, concerned.

"What's wrong with Shindou? His plays don't seem as sharp as usual," Amagi said.Kirino replied, "Without a coach around, it's affecting Shindou's performance. I'm worried about him."

Hakuryuu then proceeded to injure several Raimon players as he scored another goal, making it 2-0 for Unlimited Shining.

"They're too fast for us to stop!" Kirino said in frustration.

Tenma looked to Shindou. "What should we do, Shindou?"

Shindou responded, "We'll have to try using our hissatsu techniques to stop Hakuryuu."But despite their efforts, Hakuryuu was unstoppable, using his tornado technique to disable Raimon's hissatsu and scoring again with an even more powerful White Hurricane. By the end, the score was a lopsided 12-0 in Unlimited Shining's favor, with most of the Raimon team injured and unable to stand.

But before they all collapsed helplessly, Tenma spotted a silhouette about a few coming to them, but that was all he saw.

Tsurugi's POV: 

After our crushing defeat against Unlimited Shining, I suddenly found myself waking up in a strange cave. "What's going on?" I muttered, looking around at the other Raimon members who were also coming to.

"Tsurugi! You're awake!" Tenma exclaimed, rushing over to me. "I'm so glad you're okay! Do you have any idea how we ended up here?"

I shook my head. "No, I have no clue. The last thing I remember is collapsing on the field after that final goal..." My voice trailed off, the humiliation of our loss still stinging.

Shindou approached us, a puzzled look on his face. "Wait, did you say you saw Coach Endou before you passed out, Tenma?"

Tenma nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! I could have sworn I saw him, but it must have just been my imagination, right?"

Just then, a familiar voice rang out. "It wasn't your imagination, Tenma." We all turned to see Coach Endou standing there, accompanied by several other adults. "We're the ones who brought you here to safety."

"Coach Endou!" Shinsuke exclaimed, rushing forward and pinching Tenma's cheek. "I knew it! I knew you'd come for us!"

Tenma laughed, gently pushing Shinsuke's hand away. "I'm so glad you're here, Coach. Do you know what's going on?"

Endou smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, we'll explain everything. This is Fudou, Fubuki, Kabeyama, and Kazemaru - they're here to help us out."

As the adults began filling us in on the situation, I listened intently, still trying to process everything that had happened. It was a lot to take in, but at least we were safe for now. But one thing still bugged me more then anything, where was (Y/N)..?

Keito joined me in my despear, "Hey dude, you as worried as me about your girl huh?"

"She's NOT MY girl! Shut up!"

"Whatever you say buddy, but I know you like her! Anyway, I think you know as much as I do what happened to her, don't you..?"

"You think, she's still alive...? I mean he did say he was going to her once he got his hands on her, right?"

"Can you not be so pessimistic about this! She's going to be fine! She has to be okay! We'll find her!"

Easier said then done, I had my faith level at 0 at this point...(Y/N)...damn did I really actually like her this much that I wanted to find her so badly...maybe I did....I miss her sweet smile and cheerful laugh, her soothing honey voice, her clumsiness, her stupidity, I missed her. Ugh since when did I become sush a sap!? Denial is better, I'll stick with that. For now at least.