Part 16

A/N: So as I had said it before, last week I wasnt able to update ( homework overload) soI'm gonna make two update in one week, well forget that for now, I way to busy rn but when I ahve time I promise I'll catch up, in the meantime I hope you enjoy.

___________________________________________

Y/N's POV: 

Our morning meeting had started about 30 minutes ago, we knew who we were going to play next, Teikoku Gakuen, we were actually supposed to play against Aoba, coach said this must be a plan from Fifth Sector to take us out immediately because we were showing off a bad example to the other school they are trying to control. We then decided to train extra to win this next match since its going to be thougher than ever. But then out of nowhere someone interrupted our meeting, I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was Keito, he actually did find his way to the club, he's good.

" Excuse me for interrupting your meeting, my name is Keito Yamagato, I'm a first year transfer student, and I would like to join the Raimon soccer team, if you will have me." Then coach Endou headed towards him and ask him with a serious tone,

" Tell me Keito, do you love soccer?" someone's gonna have to tell me what kind of question is that. Keito looked straight into coach Endou's eyes looking as serious as ever then nodded to him and answered 

"Yes, I do, and I will do anything in my power to bring soccer back to its original form." 

" Well then its settled, you are an official memeber of the Raimon Jr soccer team"

"Thank you very much Sir, I will do my best. " Tenma then ran straight to him followed by Shinsuke, and then the whole soccer team for introduction and all the crap that comes with it, poor guy must be suffocating inside there, geez Tenma should tone down the energy boost each time he meets someone new who likes and plays soccer.

We were practicing a new hissatsu tactic called The Ultimate Thunder, the formation was kind of simple, it would consist of four player passing the ball to each other in a lignthing formation while the fifth player runs to the opposite side of the enemies goal post, he then kick the ball that is now full of energy and if it is done well, it destabilise the adverseries defense, which is exactly what we need seeing how Teikoku is known for their perfect defense. Captain was the one who would kick last, we tried it many times but unfortunately, it failed miserably, then Kurama volontered to try next, but we got the same result, nothing.

At this point we had no chance of beating Teikoku, we didn't have the strenght needed to beat them, no one was able to do that shot, even I tried and failed, I was thinking really hard for a solution because if we didn't find one then it will be the end of all our hard work to bring real soccer back. I was deep, deep in my thougths when out of nowhere I felt a pair of hands around my waist, then I heard the voice of the person and quickly knew who it was,

" Hey sweetheart." he said that loud enough for everyone to hear loud and clear what he called me, I got myself out of his grip and immediately faced him, red like a tomato,

"What the heck do you think you're doing Keito, were are supposed to practicing right now"

" I'm just spending some time with you my love, and for your information no one here is practicing right now." did this guy just call me my love, what kind of big ego is this, I mean its kinda hot but yet I still do not approve that in public, I don't want people to start thinking were dating or something.

"Hey (Y/N), are you and Keito dating? " great just what I needed right now, Hamano came out of nowhere with the biggest teasing grin I have ever seen, I knew this would happen. But before I could answer the coach called us, thank goodness.