Part 20

(Y/N)'s POV:

Our match against the Old age people team or whatever they were called was great, never felt so relaxed playing soccer since the tournament started. I was quietly walking down until I saw Keito looking at the dark sky and.....crying. I went up to him to ask what was the problem but once I had reached him his tears were gone, I guess he quickly stopped crying when he saw me coming his way, but that didn't stop me from asking what was wrong with him.

" Hey Keito-kun, what's wrong ? You don't seem alright."

He looked at me with teary eyes and forced a smile that said that there's nothing to worry about and that he'll be fine. I didn't dare ask anything else so I just sat next to him in silent for who knows how long, until he broke the silent,

" Hey (Y/N), I've been meaning to ask you this...would you by any chance....be from..."

" Be from what?"

" No its not important...let's just get you home it's getting late, ypur brother and aunt must be worried about you."

He then immdiately stood up, not giving me the opportunity to say anything. While we were walking home I received a message from an unknown number, I opened it and read:

I AM WATCHING YOU (Y/N)

Creepy if you ask me but I shrugged it off and once I was at home deleted the message from my phone and blocked the number, just incase Aki-san goes through my phone we never know, she could start worrying for no reason at all.

Day of the match:

There has been some tension since Kariya entered, the team seems to fight for stupid things and the main conflict seems to be around Kariya and Kirino-san, this didn't look like a good start for us, mostly since we had our match at the Cyclone stadium, and guess who made a surprise appeareance in the opponents team, our dear friend Minnamisawa who is now working with our dear enemy, Fifth Sector. Great day don't you think.

We were getting ready to be at our best for this match, I was stretching out with Keito since Tsurugi didn't seem to want to talk to me since last time's incident, I'm really pathetic. We went to our positions on the field and that's when the whistles blowed to start off the match.

3rd person POV:

The match starts with Kurama but he was sent to the air up high by the typhoons. This was the trick hidden inside the Cyclone Stadium, surprise typhoons. The Raimon team was having a hard time but Matsukaze Tenma was able to successfully use his hissatsu, Soyokaze Step, to avoid the whirlwinds. Kurama then tried using his shoot hissatsu, Sidewinder, but failed since it was stopped by Hyoudou's keshin Kyoshin Gigantes and his hissatsu Gigantic Bomb.Minamisawa tried to shoot with Sonic Shot but was blocked by Sangoku's Fence of Gaia catch hissatsu, though the second shot went through with some help from Kariya.

One of the members of the opposing team thanked Kariya, which led to Kirino suspecting that he really is a SEED.At the end, Kariya made a sly smile and said that he was indeed a SEED, angering Kirino further. Kariya went back to his positions after Gassan Kunimitsu scored a goal making it a score of 0-1 in favour of the opponents team.

At some point the conflict between Kariya and Kirino was starting to affect the whole teams play, the coach then made the decision to keep Kirino on the bench during the seocnd half of the game, and what angered Kirino even more was the fact that Kariya could still play on the field while he was on the bench during such an important match.

The match continued with Raimon playing with only ten players against eleven, the match seemed impossible without their main defender on the field but unexpectably, Kariya found a way to play eleven againts eleven : he used the tornadoes as the eleventh player of the team and that surprisingly work. After some time Kirino was back on the field by order of the coach, by staying on the bench and watching the macth from another point of view Kirino had found a way to break the opposing team tactics, and that way was Kariya. He proceeds to go and talk to Kariya about the solution he had found to win this match. The match resumes again and Kariya tries to get the ball, and as he neared the ball, they passed it to Minamisawa to which Kirino got the ball instead and both Kariya and Kirino passed the ball at each other until they broke through the tactic. Kirino then passes the ball to Tenma, as Tenma neared the goal, he unleashed his keshin; Majin Pegasus and the opposing goalkeeper used his keshin; Kyoshin Gigantes. Then Tenma shoots using his keshin.