Part 9

____________________________________________________________

Y/N POV:

I was heading to school with Tenma and we were chatting about soccer, and how we were excited to finally be apart of the Raimon jr soccer team, it was like a dream come through for us, last night we were so hyped that we couldn't even sleep, we made so much noise that Aki-chan had to scold us for it.

Time skip:

We had arrived at the soccer club, and we were introducing ourselves to our new teammates, Tenma went first then Shinsuke and then it was my turn:

"Hello, my name is Mastukaze (Y/N), I'm a first year and I play as a forward, pleased to meet u all.

And then came Tsurugi's turn but he didn't say anything special, so we moved on to the managers and the others. After the presentation were done, we went for practice. It was kinda fun except for the fact that me, Tenma and Shinsuke didn't get to touch the ball, no even once, we were like babies running after a cheetah imagining that and u'll understand what we were doing at that precise moment.

Time skip:

After practice we headed home, but on our way I spotted Tsurugi going somewhere, and since I was super curious I decided to follow him.

"U guys go ahead I'll join u later" I said 

" And tell Aki-chan I'll be back before dinner" and I immediately started running to catch up to Tsurugi who was heading to the... Hospital !! That's weird is he sick or something, I started getting worried so I continued to follow inside the hospital until he entered a room, I checked the name on the door, it said Tsurugi Yuuichi ( I think I misspelled it, sorry if that's the case), I peeped inside the room to see who was in there, and I saw a boy who looked a lot like Tsurugi, but then I realised I wasn't even hiding from his view so he saw and then Tsurugi saw me, and I was in big, deep and terrible trouble....

____________________________________________________________