Part 2

When I got home, I went to my room, took my computer out and started looking for the rest of the series to finish them as quickly as possible so that I wouldn't have to deal with those weird dreams anymore, even though sometimes those dreams feel real, as if I was a real character from the tv series or something.

Anyways I went on Netflix( don't really know if it's on Netflix or not just plz don't kill me for that) and clicked on the series when suddenly a question just popped on my screen from nowhere, I tried to remove it but it didn't want to budge, I had to answer it for it to leave my screen alone.

The question was kinda weird: "Do you like inazuma eleven go or not", of course I answered yes I mean who doesn't like inazuma eleven go and the second question was:" Would you like to be a real character in that anime or not", and guess what my answer was... yes of course, and just after I had answered that question I immediately passed out on my bed...

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Me: okay I'm actually really disappointed because this chapter is even shorter than the first one. Weird right?

Tsurugi: (sarcastically) oh no, poor baby girl is disappointed with her story, didn't I tell you not to write a story if you don't know how too?

Me: WOULD YOU JUST PLEASE GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND LET ME DO WHAT I WANT !!!

Tsurugi: (heart broken but doesn't want to show) okay, okay I'm going😥.

Me: No! Tsuru... heh okay min'na I gotta go get that cry baby over there and I'll be back with another chapter. Hope you enjoy, plz vote and comment BYE😊