Part 22

(Y/N)'s POV:

Today was the day of our long awaited match against Hakuren.

We had just arrives at the train that heads towards Snowland Stadium, from the name alone I knew what kind of weather we we're going to be exposed to,COLD

I was seating in between Tsurugi-kun and Keito, Keito was on his phone and Tsurugi was just sitting there closing his eyes, I guess he was sleeping. Actually I felt somewhat sleepy too, or was it just an excuse to do what I've always wanted to.

Taking it as a chance to try and get closer to Kyousuke, I mean it's not that I'm desperate or anything but...you know what, I don't even know anymore. I scooted a little bit closer to him, without making it to obvious, then proceeded to fake a tired yawn and put my head on his shoulder while closing my eyes. Keeping my eyes shut hard, I felt my heart racing, this isn't good I hope I'm not blushing.

Then, to my surprise, I heard Kyousuke speak to me, "What do you think you're doing, (Y/N)?"

Before I knew my head shoot up back where it was supposed to stay, which is not on his shoulder, I blushed and tried to find a way to sound as convincing as ever, I could'nt afford to embarrass myself infront of everyone.

I quickly composed myself and turned to him, " I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I was just tired and thought you wouldn't mind if I lay my head on your shoulder for a short time."

"I don't mind, I was just asking." what a relief, but before I knew it, Tsurugi took my head and put it back on his shoulder gently, "You can rest on my shoulder I'm fine with it."

My heart couldn't contain its joy, I was so happy, NO (Y/N)!! You need to stay calm and be cool, just like Tsurugi.

Arriving at the stadium, I was stunned, we all were stunned: the stadium wasn't just cold, it was Antarctica Home of the Polar Bear icy type of cold, if I had known I would've taken a winter jacket with me, I was frozen. I heard Midori-san and the other managers complaining to.

We headed onto the field to practice, but it was as frozen as my bones, it was like ice skating but with football boots on, which wasn't convenient at all. Hayami-san and Hamano-san kept on slipping down on the floor.

Tenma came to me concerned about our match," Do you really think we can manage on this icy field?"

"It's not like we have a choice, either we win, or Fifth Sector does."

"Yeah, I know that sis, but look at the Hakuren team players, they are acing this."

"Of course, they are, this is their natural habitat." upon saying that I laughed a bit, it sounded like I was talking about wild animals.

Yukimura Hyouga then has a flashback about the past, and how Fubuki Shirou was nice to him and taught him his hissatsu techniques.

A few minutes later, the match finally started, we did the kickoff but quickly lost the ball due to the instability on ice that we had. We had a very big disadvantage compared to our opponents, we needed to find a way to be able to play freely on the field, but how?

Before we had managed to get the hang of the ice skating on a soccer field, Hakuren had already scored a goal. It was scored by their so-called best striker, some Yukimura guy.

But the tables started to turn one we got the hang of thing and with Nishiki Ryoma and Kageyama Hikaru, we were able to achieve victory.

As the match ended, we celebrated our victory on Iceland floor, I mean who wouldn't celebrate if they won a match.

(But unbeknownst to the Raimon players, an unpleasant news was awaiting them.)

The sun had long set, casting a tranquil darkness over the city as I made my way home from the match. It had been an intense game, and the fatigue was starting to catch up with me. Tsurugi walked beside me, his steps steady and purposeful.