12. Birthday Love

Belcalis P O V

It's My Birthday!!! We are in Miami for my birthday celebration. Aubrey invited few friends of our friends to celebrate with us and i can't wait for tonight. I stayed over at Aubrey place last night because he wanted us to spend some time together. I was laying on my bed on Instagram live looking crazy for real but i don't give a fuck but after a while i got off live i smelled some food i put on my robe on and put my hair in a bun. I walked down to the kitchen didn't see anybody that's weird ? Where's the food coming from then ? I walked to Aubrey big ass backyard with a nice view i saw a lot of food on the table. Kk is with her dad and Adonis is with his mom so it's just Me, Aubrey , my sister and the rest of our friends.

 Kk is with her dad and Adonis is with his mom so it's just Me, Aubrey , my sister and the rest of our friends

I pulled my phone out and started recording all the food on the table everyone came out and took a seat .

Belcalis: Look what Drake did for me this morning guys it's so beautiful plus the view.

Then i felt a kiss on my cheek i turn its Drake so i flip the camera on the both of us.

Aubrey: Nothing but the best for her you feel me!

He said to the camera while kissing my head wrapping his arms around me.

Belcalis: You're such a big baby.

Aubrey: Oh yeah? Well I'm going to put on in you

Making Aubrey  and myself start laugh i look back at the camera and said.

Belcalis: My baby so sweet to me ya'll .

Aubrey: For the best woman in my life i love ya and I'm spoiling the shit outta you today.

Belcalis stop recording them and watched the video over again smiling at Aubrey i decided to just post it on my Instagram. I grab my plate and sit across from Aubrey we prayed over the food then started to eat.

Aubrey: You know i am working on this album soon and i was wondering if you want to have a feature on it.

Belcalis: Certified Lover Boy ?

Aubrey: Yeah.

Belcalis: ....nah i just want to be you're woman . Last time i work with my spouse it became a divorce.

Aubrey: Okay i understand don't want to mix business and personal lives together understandable.

Belcalis: Thanks baby for understanding . I am honored that you asked me to be apart of you're album but I can't .

Aubrey: Well i have some surprises for you get dressed okay and meet me down stairs .

Belcalis: Ummm alright.

After we finished eating i look a shower then put on a red dress with some heels and my hair , my  make up then met Aubrey downstairs.

Aubrey: So this is yours first gift from me.