09 Taste Your Own Medicine.

WARNING THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES: Language, Nudity and smut viewer discretion is advised!!!
Enjoy 😉.

B E L C A L I S P O V

Song~ Medicine Queen Naija

It's been a few days after the Grammy's and everyone on social media was shocked that Me and Aubrey came out and said that we are dating. Of course you have the people that already knew since my last live with him but we didn't really confirm it. And since then Kiari been very much of an asshole towards Aubrey and i.

We don't contact each other only if it's about Kulture , Then seeing that he's on Twitter taking shots at Aubrey i am trying to ignore his ass and leave him where he is at but it's getting out of hand.

So i don't let him come over and drop Kulture off he have to go to my sisters and drop her off for the mean time because i do not want to see him right now. As far as Aubrey he seem not to be pressed by this at all and don't respond to any type of drama actually and that's what i am trying not to get upset or say anything about the situation i just have a salty ex right now and who's fault is that?

His fault, he didn't care about my feelings when he cheated on me or are family. Right now i am at the studio listening to this song i been working on for a few days now and it's a process but hopefully it is worth it.

I was bobbing my head to the song while i was scrolling on my phone i hear some said "Hey Belcalis" I look and turn my head seeing that it is Kiari looking at me walking inside i gave him a death glare why is he here?? How did he find out where i am at.

Me: What are you doing here??

Kiari: I can't see the woman of my child?

Me: Fuck no you can't get out now.

I said in a stern voice looking at not even blinking once just looking at this man like he lost his damn mind and think it's cool what he is doing.

Kiari: Listen i want to talk to you about everything, I feel like you been ignoring me since you dating that nigga Drake and i don't fuck with it both of y'all disrespecting me right in my face and i don't fuck with it.

Me: GET  OUT  NOW!

Kiari: ouch..that's fucked up B why you gotta do your husband like this?

Me: Ex husband , you are my ex husband and will always be that!

I corrected him then opening the studio door waiting for him to leave.

Kiari: Listen i want to talk about us and what went wrong!!

Me: You fucked up our marriage by the arguments , the cheating scandal after the other i was not happy anymore with you and it make me sick that i let you did that shit to me and i let you because i was " in love with you". If that's love i don't want it nor i want yo ass anymore .

Kiari: You think you are any better!? You are dating one of my good friends, having him near Kulture and shit you lost yo damn mind?!

Me: NO I AM FUCKING HAPPY ONCE IN MY LIFE WITH A MAN THAT CAN TREAT ME GOOD, LOVE ME GOOD AND FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME GOOD AND YOUR MAD IT'S NOT YOU ANYMORE!! 

That's when he grab my arm hard and pulled me closer to him then he gonna yell out.

Kiari: YOU DEAD ASS RIGHT NOW?! NOBODY CANT HIT YO SHIT HOW I HIT YO SHIT AND YOU KNOW THAT. STOP PLAYING WITH ME BEFORE I-

I cut him off by pushing him then slapping him in his face making him fall back then try to come closer to me then finally my security came and took him out the room. Fucking psycho did he really put his hands on me?? Am i tripping right now?? So i grab my phone and started to call Aubrey.By the third ring he answered the phone saying.