07 Meeting The Family.

Song: Love by Kendrick Lamar ft Zacari

B E L C A L I S   P  O  V

It's been a month since everyone saw the pictures of Aubrey and I everybody kept on asking questions about us when i go to interviews now and when they mention Aubrey I have to find a way to answer it with out giving it away. And since Aubrey and I told each other that we love each other it's like we are stuck like glue we talk everyday we even introduce our kids to each other one time when we were on FaceTime and his son Adonis is soo adorable.Aubrey loves Kulture it's like Aubrey, Adonis and Kulture get a long great.

Today my family is having a cook out at my mom house in New York and I invited Aubrey and his son Adonis to come, Aubrey agreed he would come and meet the family so I am nervous but also excited at the same time. I hope everyone like him and see how much he makes me happy. And in a few weeks I am going to be officially not married to Kiari it feels like it took forever no more drama just co parenting. So now I am at my mom's house getting kk dressed for the cookout I hear my sister Hennessy calling my name and said.

Hennessy: Mom want you for something.

Me: Alright can you put Kulture shoes on for me.

As i was about to leave the room and Hennessy turned me around and said.

Hennessy: Do he make you happy?

that was random why is she asking me this? even tho i am happy in my life right now.

Me: Yeah he makes me happy.

Hennessy: Well i am just asking letting him meet the family is a big step you know. So are you guys together or what's going on?

Me: Well we did said we love each other and our relationship bond is like a friendship also and i feel like i can tell him anything. It's very different from you know who and i am very happy with Aubrey.

Hennessy: oh my god...

Me: What? what's wrong?

I said looking at her she had a surprised look on her face. What is this girl talking about now?

Hennessy: Drake might be my brother in law ayeee!!

Me: Hahaha shut up henny. I am trying to get my soon to be ex husband out of here now you talking about a new husband... bitch.

Hennessy: Damn right bitch! You look to good being without one.

I walk out the room and walk outside knowing my mom is most likely outside in the backyard. I look around and hearing my mom laughing i look that she is laughing with Aubrey?! when did he get here? then i see that he is holding his son Adonis hand while talking  to my mom. I walk towards them and said.

Me: Aubrey when did you get here?

Aubrey: well i been texting and calling you saying i am here but you didn't reply so i just walked to the back seeing everyone going to the back so i just came in then your mom came up to me.

Mom: Yes, when i saw him walking in i knew he was the one taking my daughter on trips and making her smile.

Me: Mom not now please.