06. A Secret Baecation Gone Wrong?

Song: Trip ~ Ella Mai

B E L C A L I S P O V

It was the day that Aubrey is taking me out of the country where I have no idea but I am excited as long we enjoy each other's company I am fine with that. I look at the time it's one o clock in the morning and I am getting ready to leave Kulture is with her my mom and family for four days straight. Kiari been blowing up my phone up since we had our last argument leave me alone! i am getting some new dick oukrr! I hear a knock on the door i walk to the door and opened it, it was my driver that's going to take me to the airport he put all my bags in the SUV Truck while he doing that i lock the house door and got in the back of the truck. He drove off and got on the high way to the airport. Once I got to the air port security help me with my bags and showed me to the air plane i put my hoodie and sunglasses on so no one notice me then we were out side and i look it was Aubrey's personal private air plane?! Woah this amazing!

 Once I got to the air port security help me with my bags and showed me to the air plane i put my hoodie and sunglasses on so no one notice me then we were out side and i look it was Aubrey's personal private air plane?! Woah this amazing!

I walked inside and it was champagne on ice with a champagne glass with fruit on a plate for me, red roses beside it and a note saying . " I am happy that you are giving me a chance i can't wait to see you so in the mean time sip on some champagne,smell the red roses and smile. Enjoy the flight sweet dreams beautiful ~Aubrey."

I smiled then took a seat thinking wow then the fly attendants came and gave me some snacks soon after i was falling asleep. I woke up hours later i look around the jet and to see it is dim i pulled  the blinds up and see the sun set and i see this huge island am i in Hawaii? Then the pilot said "Miss Almánzar we are off the west coast of California we will be landing in five minutes. I look at the time and it's five in the morning.

I got myself together i went to the bathroom and did my business and walked out soon after we landed and when i walked out of the jet i see Aubrey in front of his Rolls Royce with his security with him.

I walk down the steps of the jet and see Aubrey with open arms i ran towards him and hug me tightly. He hold me tightly whispering in my ear.

Aubrey: You look so sexy in the morning,Come on the drive is two hours long.