04. Drama From My Ex

B E L C A L I S P O V

Song ~ Be Careful Cardi B

It's been a week after what happen at Megan's party,  Aubrey and I  have been talking non stop and I like his company he is so sweet and i can see we are building  a friendship and yes we do flirt a lot but think I am not ready for a relationship ...

It's been a week after what happen at Megan's party, Aubrey and I have been talking non stop and I like his company he is so sweet and i can see we are building a friendship and yes we do flirt a lot but think I am not ready for a relationship right now... or am i? Kulture is with her daddy and he should be here by now dropping her off. Soon I hear my doorbell ring i got off the sofa and walk to my front door and opening it and see it's Kiari carrying Kulture sleeping in his arm's.

Me: Hey

Kiari: What's up..

He said with a bit of an attitude...What's going on with him? oh well. He gave me Kulture and i put her down on the sofa and went back to close the front door only to see that he is still at the door can this nigga take a hint and go my god.

Me: You need something?

Kiari: uh yeah I have to talk to you about something.

Me: What is it?

Kiari didn't say anything but just pulled out his phone was going thru his phone...okay sometime today please ? Like what do he want.

Kiari: What's up with you dancing on Drake last weekend at Megan's party?

He showed me the video of me twerking on Aubrey from the party you know of course the video went viral of course Shade Room , Holly-Wood Unlocked showed it  basically everybody was talking about it. Making meme's about me and Aubrey, Making fun of Kiari saying he's punching the air you know stuff like that but I didn't pay it any mind at all I have other stuff to worry about like divorcing this man right in front of me. I rolled my eyes at him and walked inside knowing were this is going and walk to the kitchen hearing him closing the front door and locking it behind him.

Kiari: Drake is like a bro to me and you are out here dancing on this dude like what the fuck mane!

Me: One shut up our child is sleep in there. Two i don't know who you are talking to because last time that i checked we are not together anymore and in a process of getting the divorce finalized . And it's funny how now you start caring what i am doing now since you heard i was dancing on some other nigga. You just don't want to look bad but you been looking bad Kiari so don't play with me you have done way more fucked up shit to me then I did to you so you can get out my face with that shit.

Kiari: Hear we go again I know I did some fucked up shit , I cheated , I Lied and I hurt you but you over there at that party twerking on a nigga that I called a frien-

Me: Since when you start calling Drake your friend?! my nigga stop it! Don't play with me just because you made a few song's with him don't mean he's YOUR friend if anything he is Quavo's friend so stop playing with me !

Kiari: Listen just because we are getting divorce don't mean shit legally you are still my wife.

I looked at him and laughed in his face making him even more mad.This nigga really think I care about being legally married to his ass? mane I will call Aubrey right now and tell him to come thru and fuck me but no that would be wrong and...kk here so I really can't do that.