05. Wouldn't Break Your Heart Like He Did

Song- Take Care Drake ft Rihanna

A U B R E Y' S P O V

I ended the FaceTime call with Belcalis. I want to do something really nice for her for our first date so i am taking her to my private island for the weekend and just get away from this drama between her and OffSet i wonder if she told him we had sex? or he figured it out himself but it don't matter anyways. So as i was making some calls to my team i hear my phone ringing i look at the caller ID it's Belcalis again so i picked up the phone.

Me: Hey what's up babygirl?

Belcalis: I know you saw what OffSet posted today..

Me: Yeah i did...did you tell him?

Belcalis: Hell no i didn't tell him.

Me: I hope your not thinking i told him i am not even close with him like that.

Belcalis: I know i don't want to talk about OffSet right now i want to talk about...us.

Me: Okay i am listening .

Listening quietly to see what she going to say to me next.

Belcalis: I just don't want to get hurt and i don't want us to rush too fast and with this divorce and OffSet ranting on social media it's getting to out of hand.

Me: Listen and i want to be completely honest with you. I am attached to you and I'm not talking about sexually i want to date you and only you at one point and it don't have to be now it can be whenever and if it don't work out it don't work out and it's fine....let me take care of you Cardi. For the weekend i want you all to myself and you have me all to yourself for the weekend.

Belcalis: ....Alright fine where are we going for the weekend???

Me: Well just know i will fly you out for the weekend.

Belcalis: ouuu alright bet haha

Making me laugh with her she is so fun i swear she is .

Me: Well i will see you later okay ?

Belcalis: wait-where are you now?

Me: I am in L.A right now at home why ?

Belcalis: How far is it?

Me: I'll show you my location.

I send her my location and she responded saying.

Belcalis: Oh my god your just twenty mins away from my place.

Me: For real that's what's up if i knew that i could of see you today.

Belcalis: Well i want to see you i am bored and kk stayed at my cousins tonight.

Me: Yeah come thru babe.

Belcalis: Alright give me an hour.

Me: Okay bet i will buzz you in when you get here.

We hang up the phone and continued working on some business deals. An hour later i hear my front security David buzzing my office phone i answer saying.

Me: Yes David?

David: Ms Almánzar is here to see you sir

Me: You can let her in.

David: Alright.

I hanged up the phone and walk to the kitchen and got out some Spaghetti and meatballs i made earlier today. Heating up the food i hear the door bell ring i walk to the door and answers it seeing it's Belcalis looking so cute just by wearing white t shirt and some blue jeans with grey an white Ugg's slippers on with her hair straighten with makeup on but not too much.

Me: Hey beautiful.

I smiled at her making her laugh we hugged each other tightly didn't want to let go of each other but we let go and i let her in. She looked around the place looking amazed at what she was seeing and looked at me and said.

Belcalis: Woah this shit is niceeee!!

Me: Haha thank you and you look sexy as ever.

I pulled her towards me and pecked her on her lips. I let her go and looked at her eyes and i feel nothing but love between the both of us. Belcalis just staring into my soul but i didn't care at all i want her to figure me out and what i am thinking. I let her go and said.

Me: Come on i heated up some spaghetti and meatballs.

Belcalis:And who made it exactly because i know you didn't cook it.

Me: What?! I did cook it.

Belcalis:mhmm if you say so.

Me: woow you have no faith in me huh.

Belcalis started laughing then she hug me then try kissing me on my cheek but i moved quickly on purpose so she can kiss me on the lips she was shocked at first then i made the same face expression making fun of her then she playfully slap my arm.

Belcalis: Why you do that Aubrey !?

Me: Oh please you like it when papi kiss you.

Belcalis: When do i ever called you papi?

Me: When we fucked... haha damn my dick is so good, baby girl can't think even straight.

Belcalis: Shut up because you act the same way my nigga when i put it on you okay this pussy making you forgetting your first name!

Me:Hahaha! Oh wow really.

Belcalis: Yeh now what's poppin now.

Now the Bronx's is coming out of her little ass now haha shit what did i sign myself up to god.

Me: haha alright you got it Geesh.

Belcalis: So let me fix you a plate real quick.

Me:But your my guest tho?

Belcalis: I think we are past being guest's don't you think?

Me: Yeah...true .

She fix both of our plats and we sat on the living room sofa and eat while watching Black Panther.

Belcalis: Damn! Micheal B . Jordan fine as hell.

Me: Cardi i am right here...

Belcalis turned around and said.

Belcalis: oh shit my bad... forgot you was here.

I reacted like i was shocked then she kissed me on the lips and said.

Belcalis: i am playing haha

Me: Shit better be playing with me .

Belcalis: yes because you Scorpio's are very sensitive and possessive when it comes to there other half.

Me: And you Libra's- wait so your my other half now?

Belcalis: Well....i ...maybe so.

Me:Maybe so ? Yes or No babes.

Belcalis: Well i want to be but i don't want to rush it you know.

Me: Belcalis i am not going to hurt you... i really fuck with you.

Then i see her getting upset like she was thinking about something then she just yelled out.

Me: Stop acting like you give a fuck Aubrey!!

I looked at her like she is crazy is this girl for real right now? Why would she even think that...? then i realized i am fixing a heart that i didn't break i look at her sternly and said.

Me: I wouldn't break your heart like he did...EVER!

Seeing tears in her eyes looking at me i was sad for her what did this guy do to her? Even tho half of it social media knew about but damn she is broken and i want her to let me in and i will take care of her. I hold on to her while she was crying on my chest i hold her tight and let her cry and i whispered in her ear.

Me: I Will Take Care Of You... I Promise.

She replying saying " You promise?"

Me: I promise i won't .