15. Game Day Part 2

Belcalis P O V

We walked out the house and walk towards Black SUV Truck. Aubrey open the door for me as i got in then he got in right after me. We drove off to the airport, I sit back on the seat as Aubrey hold my hand kissing it over and over again. I pulled out my phone and made a boomerang of him kissing my hand and posted it on my story.

Aubrey: I hope you enjoy yourself this weekend tho.

Me: How was Wayne birthday party yesterday?

Aubrey: It was lit, Everybody from youngmoney was there.

Me: That's Cool, You're my plus one for Paris Fashion Week right?

Aubrey: Yeah, Of course You know i will be there. " as he kissed my cheek

Once we were at the airport we got out and there was no paparazzi in sight thank god we don't have to go through security check and went on Aubrey private plane. I lay down on the bed that the plan had and snuggled in the covers tightly and pulled out my phone putting it on airplane mode starting to scroll on Instagram for a few seconds before the Jet took off.

I went to sleep for a few hours. Once i was up the person i see was Aubrey sleep with his legs on the other seat in front of him. He looks so peaceful sleeping but it's time to ruined that. I walk over to get my phone and start recording him sleeping.

Me: AHHHHH WAKE THE FUCK UPPPPP!!!

Aubrey jumped up but fell back down because he still had his seatbelt on around him. Looked very confused and scared at the same time. Had me dying of laughter.

Aubrey: WHAT THE FUCK! ....CARDI WHY ?! WERE ON A DAMN PLANE!

Me: haha baby I'm sorry , I just had too.

Aubrey: Goodnight ....

He said closing his eyes again. I sit on his lap and kissed his cheek over and over again.

Me: Wake up baby.

Aubrey: Ughh fine. What's up other then scaring the shit outta me?

Me: Um well this is my first time going to Canada never have been before .

Aubrey: I hope you like it. I want it to be you're best experience ever .

Me: I hope so too.

The plan landed and soon we were out the plan and into the car we will have for out stay. It was eight o clock already so we went straight to the game. Once we get there we went to the back so we could avoid the crowds . We took a seat front row and waited for the game to start.

Aubrey Whispered in my ear and said.

Aubrey:I'm going to get you later by the way.

Me: What, Why?

Aubrey: You scared me on the plan. So now I have to get you back.

Me: You're such a Scorpio... " I said rolling my eyes at him

Aubrey And you're such a Libra ...

He kissed me on my lips and hold my hand acting like he didn't say anything at all, Once the game started Aubrey was hype as hell down the row we were sitting at was Kevin Hart and his Wife. They were on different teams of course so they were making jokes towards each other. After a whole Aubrey team won the game.

I took a picture of Aubrey Smiling and then I noticed after taking a picture Kevin was mean mugging Aubrey in the background that made the picture even more funny. Aubrey dap Kevin up and then we went our separate ways.

We went back to the hotel we are staying at for the weekend once we walked inside to the lobby we saw Nicki with her son in her arms with bodyguards with then walking towards the elevator , Aubrey looked at me and said.

Aubrey: It's alright babe, Just don't say anything okay? She still is one of my close friends.

Me: Fine, I'll be quiet .

We approached Nicki and her family, Aubrey yelled out loud " NICKI NICK! " causing her to look back once she realized it was Aubrey she smiles then waved at him then said.

Nicki: What the  fuck you doing here Drake ! " She says smiling at him then looked over at me and said.

Nicki: " oh hey , how are you ". She say's putting on a smile but i know that shit fake as f

I just gave her a smile and waved ready to go at this point .

Aubrey:  This is my home town what do you mean, I had to come back and watch the game live . What are you doing here tho?

Nicki: Just on Vacation, you know I wanted to show papa some new sites omg this you're first time seeing papa !

Then they continued to have a conversation like I am not there so I just walked away and pressed the elevator button waiting  for the doors to open. Once it did I walk in and pressed number eighteen floor the elevator started to move.

Once I got to my floor I walked to our suite unlocking the door and went in. I headed to the bathroom taking my shoes off then my clothes going to straight to the shower , I really just wanted to go home right now.

I Hear the door opened then it shut , knowing it was Aubrey but i continue to do what i was doing.

Aubrey: Why the fuck you left like that ?

Aubrey ask so confused , I rolled my eyes and said to him .

" I felt uncomfortable so i left , you know me and her ain't looking eye to eye right now . I said to Aubrey

" Do you trust me ? ". Aubrey says bluntly

" What ? Of course i do , i don't trust her ! " Why is he asking me something like that

" Look this shit with the both of you I'm tired of it ! I'm going to invite Nicki to lunch with us so we can discuss this shit y'all got going on". Aubrey says

" No , I don't want to do that okay ". I said to him

" Baby , it's settled we're doing this ". He says walking out the room

What the fuck ! Now i have to deal with this bull shit !