10. A Father First / Meeting His Mother

AUBREY P O V

Song~Rock Star Da Baby ft Roddy Rich

It's been a couple of days since me and offset got into it at the studio building the following next day somebody sent TMZ the security cameras of us ready to fight

It's been a couple of days since me and offset got into it at the studio building the following next day somebody sent TMZ the security cameras of us ready to fight. I was kinda pissed off who sent TMZ the video? But any ways i was in the bed texting my son's mother Sophie. He is spending the weekend with me and she's dropping him off at my place i never introduce her to Belcalis and she got pissed when Adonis met Belcalis before she did. Yes she is one of those types of baby mothers but she's cool tho. Few minutes later my door bell ringed i walk to the door and see my baby boy Adonis smiling when he saw me. I grab him and hold him tightly rubbing his hair playfully.

Me: Aye man what's up .

Adonis: Daddy!!

I put him down and he started running around the house i look back to the door and see Sophie standing at the door.

Me: Hey Sophie.

I said calmly i don't want to have any arguments with her no more and i just want to co parent in peace .

Sophie: Hey Aubrey can i come in?

Me: Sure.

I stood aside as she walk inside the house she looked at me sternly and said.

Sophie: I wanted to tell you i don't want HER to be around my son-

Me: Wait a minute first her name is Cardi to you second he already met her and her daughter, three you think i would let my son meet someone that i am not comfortable with? And last thing he is my son just like he is yours i wouldn't let him be around somebody that i wouldn't feel safe with.

Sophie: All i am saying is why i can't meet her that's all !

Me: You will when i feel like introducing you two in the meantime just stick by co parenting.

Sophie: Why are you such a dick Aubrey?! You treat me like i was some kind of jump of!

Me: Umm new flash you were..a jump off you are a porn star.

Sophie: I was a adult film actress-

Me: Ouuu like that make a difference listen i will drop him off Monday evening at six o'clock okay.

Sophie: This is not over Aubrey i promise you.

Me: Oh i know your not done with this conversation but i am see you later.

She walked out the house slamming the door behind her i locked the door and turn around seeing Adonis is playing in the living room. I walk towards him and let him play while i start to watch basketball. I heard my phone ringing and it was Belcalis i answer the phone and put it to my ear.

Me: Hey baby what's up?

Belcalis: Hey baby you seen what  kiari posted?