02.The Weekend Is Here,Lets Get Lit!

Song: Cheers (Drink to that) -Rihanna

B E L C A L I S  P O V

 It is finally the weekend and I am going to the airport and going to LA for Megan's Party and I am telling you I need a break after going to court with Kiari for Kulture

It is finally the weekend and I am going to the airport and going to LA for Megan's Party and I am telling you I need a break after going to court with Kiari for Kulture. Being on mommy duties with no help is stressful and working on some new music and doing other stuff right now I am tired and I am happy that I am going on this trip even tho I am going to my miss my kk but my mom and siblings are watching her while I am out of town. After I finish packing my bag's I put them outside so my driver can just put them in the car when he get's here so I can go asap.

I put on some blue jeans on and a white T-shirt and my ugg slippers on I flat iron my hair and styled it then I just put a little bit of makeup on and I was ready to go gosh I wish I could drive right now don't have to wait on anybody picking me up but hey my driving sucks. Then I hear my Kulture calling for me so I walk in her room seeing that she is playing with her other little cousin's.

Me: yes my baby

Kulture: Look mommy!

she showed me this painting she did I looked at it and smiled at it taking it from her and sit down on the floor with her looking at her painting.

Me: woow! baby you did good. Can you give mommy a kissy?

I  looked at her she smiled at me and give me a peck on the lips for me. I kissed her head and said "Mommy loves you kk"

Kulture: Love you too mommy!

she yelled out loud I got off the floor and looked at my phone seeing a text that my driver is here at the front for me so I walk downstairs and was looking for my mom seeing her watching tv.

Me: Okay mama I am leaving now

she turn around and smiled she walked up to me and hugged me tightly I hugged her. We let each other go and I got my purse from the sofa and said to my mom.

Me: I know you have everything handled I will facetime you so I can see kk

Mom: Oh you know she's going to be asking about you when you leave baby girl  just go and have some fun which I know you are.

Me: Alright mama love you and i will see you in a tomorrow okay.

I walked outside and see my driver is ready for me I got in the back seat of the car and sit back. I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram I went on my notifications seeing who's tagging me and following me etc...then I see Champagnepapi liked a few of my pictures which I was surprise because it's Drake we are talking about and I met him a few times seems very nice and funny. I looked on his page and liked back some pictures of him and liked one picture of his beautiful son. I looked in my dm's and scrolling just seeing  fans, dick pics and a few famous people messaging me  then I see Champagnepapi following me I got all excited and shit so you know I had to follow him back so I did. Then I started to fall asleep in the car.