03. Need love

Song - Girls need love ft Drake remix

B E L C A l I S  P O V

 I woke up with a headache i sit up and rubbed me head looking around seeing that i am still in Aubrey's room still i feel arms around me and i look down and see it was Aubrey's still around me

I woke up with a headache i sit up and rubbed me head looking around seeing that i am still in Aubrey's room still i feel arms around me and i look down and see it was Aubrey's still around me. Last night was amazing i swear i haven't felt like that in year to be honest with myself the way he looked at me while he was in it and how he just made love to my body that was not just fucking that was making love. I can't get what happen last night out my head i look outside from the window and see people are up and still in the pool geesh did they even sleep? I look down seeing i was still naked i try not to wake up Aubrey i slowly got up and walk to the bathroom that was in the room and used the bathroom and cleaned myself up and put my underwear back on and put on i hope it was Aubrey's white long Tshirt and walked out still seeing him sleep i got back into the bed and watched some tv. I hear him waking up and i look down at him and he look around the room then he looked up at me then he smiled making my heart having butterfly's oh god why am i feeling this way? i should not be even thinking about men right now...should i? ughh god help me!

Me: Good Morning..

Aubrey: Good Morning Beautiful you look great.

Me: I have no make up.

I reply to him looking at him he chuckled and said to made my heart melt.

Aubrey: You don't need a guy to tell you, you are beautiful because you know that yourself, A boss woman have her own clothing line at fashion nova every song you make is a hit just being yourself made you who you are you made Cardi B so i don't care that you don't have make up on i like you for you.

Me: You like me...

staring at him waiting for his answer he stared at me for a few seconds then he said.

Aubrey: I like Cardi but i want to get to know and like Belcalis.

I was happy that he wanted to know the real me then cardi b but then i realized that i don't know if i am ready to give me heart out to any man right now am i ready to start dating again or am i just looking for fun well...at first yes but with Aubrey it's like switch just turned on.

Me: Aubrey...i don't know if i am ready to date again and love agai-

He cut me off while he was rubbing his eyes getting irritated with my statements.

Aubrey: We Can just get to know each other don't think of it as dating just think of it as...getting to know one another.

Me: But isn't that... dating?

Aubrey: The more you think about the title of this the more stress you will be just have some fun and get to know me.

Me: So this will be just between me and you?

Aubrey: Yeah just between me and you.

He said he pulled me closer to me and started to kiss me neck making me giggle like a high school girl feeling his hand going down to my pussy and rubbing on it feeling myself getting wet all ready...geesh i know he can tell i haven't been fucked in a long time.