08. It's A Grammy Date Night

B E L C A L I S  P O V

song ~ Nobody's Business Rihanna ft Chris Brown

It's Been a few week since i introduce Aubrey to my family. My family love Aubrey & Adonis, My relationship with Aubrey is amazing i am 1000 percent in love with this man even though we haven't confirmed our relationship just yet even tho we been in a relationship for five months now and people put two and two together but not really sure. My divorce is finally finalized i am a free woman with a new man. Then i get a text it's Aubrey.

Two miss calls from My Man🤪❤️

My Man🤪❤️: Aye babe open the door i am outside.

I got excited when i read his message and i replied.

Me: Okay i am coming now .

I walked down stairs to the front door and open the door seeing Aubrey on his phone then looked up when i answer the door. He kissed me on the lips and walked in.

Aubrey: You look sexy congratulations on the divorce.

Me:Haha thank you babe are you nervous for tonight ?

Aubrey: The Grammy's? No are you ?

Me: Hell yeah i always get nervous with these Award Shows.

Aubrey: So question do you want to confirm us dating by going as each other dates???

Me: I mean...do you?

Aubrey: Yes i been ready to tell everyone i am just waiting on you.

Me: Then lets do it then.

I said smiling at him. He flop on my sofa then turn on my tv then start to fall a sleep..who does this??🙄
I sit right beside him start watching some tv then i get a FaceTime call from Megan i haven't seen nor talked to her in a few weeks. I answer the phone and said.

Me: Heyyy girl!

Megan: Heyy Cardi! Where have you been?

Me: You know just been working you like the shoe's i sent you?!

Megan: Yes i love them! that's why I wanna call you thank you!!

Me: You are welcome boo am i going to see you tonight?

Megan: Yes of course i am bringing my friend who you bringing?

I flip the camera so she can see Aubrey sleeping on the sofa.

Megan:So you guys are confirming ya'll relationship like that okay i fuck with it!

Me: Yeah we been dating for a few months now so why not you know it's nobody business but Cardi & Drake's business.

Megan: Period !!

Me: Exactly but i will see you later tonight Pretty.

Megan: Okay babes i cya later.

We blow each other a kiss then i hanged up the phone. I look at Aubrey still sleeping, snoring his ass off so i started recording him and zoom in on his face.

Me: See what i gotta go threw.....WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

It took him a minute to wake up but when he did he jumped up and looked straight at the camera and then looked at me pissed as fuck then went back to sleep making me laugh.