13. Not This Shit Again..

" 🎶 These days, I'm letting God handle all things above me
The things I can't change are the reasons you love me
Listen you can hear them calling my name
I'm all over the place, I can't sit in one place
I'm not ashamed at all
Still findin' myself, let alone a soulmate, I'm just sayin'
Feel like we one and the same, our relationship changed
That or it never existed
Whenever they say somethin' bout us, you listen
But fuck what they talkin' about on your timeline
That's cuttin' all into my time with you
Fuck what they talkin' about on your timeline
That's cuttin' all into my time with you🎶"

I was in my bedroom listening to Aubrey song Jungle just listening to my own thoughts. Recently since my birthday few days later i see comments about people judging Aubrey and I relationship i will never get use to people speaking on my life when they don't know shit about my life. I was on TheShadeRoom Page and Aubrey and I was on there BaeWatch post it was picture of me and Aubrey together. And the comments was let's say outta pocket .

🗣: Ummm wtf Drake dating anyone at this point

🗣: Nicki didn't want e'm so he dated the girl that tired to get rid of the Queen?!

🗣: So who really took the L offset or Drake?

🗣: @🗣 Are you really asking who took an L? A lying cheating ass dude or a guy that is treating Cardi like a queen? And stop with the Nicki comments 🙄.

🗣: Not Nicki sending the barbs to attack this girl on shaderoom post comments section get a fucking life....or are these offset fans? 😂

I heard someone walking in and kissed my head, I looked up seeing it's Aubrey. I put on a fake smile but i know he can tell that i was upset.

Aubrey: Don't worry about that shit people talking about. You haven't gotten out this room since this morning.

Belcalis: I know... I just will never get use to people speaking on me and i can't even defend myself because sometimes it will make it worst.

Aubrey: Then Ignore them. Listen i know what happen between you and Nicki was really ugly but fuck all that it's been three years now people have to let it go. But I have to go to this meeting okay i will see you later today?

Belcalis: That's fine what you want for dinner?

He smiled at me, kissed my lips as he hold  my face then kissed my forehead.

Aubrey: It don't matter baby your choice okay?

Belcalis : Alright i will see you later babes .

Then he walked out the room.

Aubrey P O V

I felt bad that i had to leave Belcalis while she looking at comments and other gossip blogs but i have this meeting YCMB Wayne  called everyone's team and he wants to set up a Concert and wanted everyone there hopefully Nicki not going to be there her fans and Belcalis fans been going back and forth next thing you know Nicki and Belcalis going back and forth with each other. Once i get there the first person i see is Jae Millz i haven't seen him in couple of years. We dap each other and he said.