Kayla and flash

Flash's POV
I really like Kayla we're still hooking up but I want to make it official I hear a knock on my door I open it and see Kayla in tears with bags in her hands " I'm sorry but can I stay here for a little bit" she says " of course come in" I reply pulling her into a hug she cries in my arms ( I ask my parents and they agree )I know that her parents are going through a lot but there's no need to take it out on Kayla let alone kick her out on her birthday how could her parents and all her so called best friends forget her birthday I bring her bags in to my room " thanks flash i really appreciate this " she doesn't know I remembered her birthday and I've got some surprises for her.

Kayla' s POV
Later I'm in flash's bed in my pjs when flash tells me to follow him I do and I can't believe he's decorated the living room and then I see a cake and a bag of presents and a card " flash I can't believe you done all this for me" i say I hug him and he says" someone had to remember Kayla" I blow out my candles and read the card it says

To Kayla
You are so special to me don't ever forget that
From flash xxx

I open the bag of presents there is one where he tells me to wait till the end ( in the bag there are AirPods,perfume, mascara , clothes and candy) I kiss flash and say " thank you so much" " still got the best one to go" he reply's. He hands me the last present it's a beautiful necklace I look on the outside and it says " Kayla you mean the world to me and i Love you so much. So Kayla sharpe will be my girlfriend " I look at flash grab his hand and I shut the door to his room I give the necklace to him to put it on me and say " by the way yes I will be your girlfriend" I say I kiss him.and fall asleep felling like the luckiest girl in the world.