Robbie and ellie

Ellie's POV
My mom got into a car crash last night I don't Evan know if she's gonna be okay, Robby has been with me all night along with tk,flash,Wes,rhyme,Kayla,Astrid,Quin and birdie.Steph and Rooney came last night and there coming back today. "She'll be okay babe" Robby says " you don't know that, for all I know both our moms are dead now leave me alone " I yell at Robbie I immediately regret it I try walking after him but the girls stop me.

Robby's POV
I walk out the hospital the boys follow me " I'm sorry but at this moment in time I can't face her" later Kayla comes and says Ellie's mom Is okay and is asking for me I go into her room and say" I'm glad you're ok" " thank you Robbie and I'm so sorry for what Ellie said" she reply's. A couple of days latter I'm in my room contemplating taking my promise ring of " take it off I don't deserve you to be my boyfriend " I hear from behind me " Ellie I know you dident mean what you said but you really hurt me" I reply " I know and I'm so sorry " I pull her into a hug " I love you way to much to let you go because of a stupid mistake you made when you were rightfully upset (I reach out into my back pocket and get down on one knee I asked her mom at the hospital and she agreed) Ellie mack will you marry me" I reply Ellie can't believe it,she's in tears. " yes" she says I slide the ring on to her finger .she says" Robby I love you so much" " not as much as I love you" I reply the next day we tell our friends and family there really happy for us.