Ellie and robbie

Ellie's POV
I'm so glad Robbie forgave me, I don't know what I was thinking leaving him like that. He's currently sleeping so I decide to surprise him,as today is his birthday Evan though he didn't tell me, I remember from last year before we were together. I get the bag of presents,card and the 18 balloons from my room and go back to his room to wake him up.

Robby's POV
I wake up to see my beautiful Ellie in bed,then I see the balloons I look at her. " I remembered from last yer" she says " thank you Ellie you didn't have to do all this" I reply. " of course I did i Robby Evan though you may not want to be celebrating your first birthday without your mom, it's also your first birthday with me" she says kissing me then handing me a bag of presents and a card. I open the card( "to Robby happy birthday, I love you so much,thank you so much for being the funniest,kindest,sweetest and most selfless guy I have ever met,I know at times it has been hard but we got through it and believe me when I say this you are the one for me, love Ellie xxxxx") " thank you babe" I say I open the presents( aftershave, candy,clothes and shoes to name a few) " thank you so much Ellie " I say kissing her we take selfies with With the balloons and Ellie writes an Instagram post right I'm gonna have to go all out for her birthday this year.