Ellie and robbie

Robby's POV
I'm so glad me and Ellie made up and are now engaged I turn to her and say" Ellie I've been thinking what about a wedding in the summer" " sounds perfect" she reply's kissing me "I've also been thinking I want flash,Wes and ace to be groomsman and TK to be best man so that way rhyme,Astrid,Kayla and Quinn can be bridesmaids" I say " Robbie thank you so much" Ellie replies.

Ellie's POV
I love Robbie so much, he's so supportive of me and he believes in me. "I'm thinking of having Quinn,Astrid and Kayla as bridemaides then rhyme as maid of honour" I say to Robbie " I think We should meet up with rhyme and TK and ask them" he reply's I nod. Latter we've meet rhyme and TK and they both agreed and Astrid,Quinn and Kayla agreed to be bridesmaids and Wes,flash and ace agreed to be groomsman we're having a joint engagement party with Kayla and flash tomorrow. But now we're in my bed and I say " Robbie I'm sorry I haven't told you this before but you Weren't my first time, It was someone I thought was a friend before we got together called Carlos he rapped me" I break down in tears Robbie hugs me and says " Ellie I'm so sorry for what he done to you, it's important that you know I'd never treat you like that" I nod, and we fall asleep hugging.